Lexington @ Hardin CO.

lexline

This matchup last year had to be one of the best games ive ever wittnessed in high school football. Both teams were loaded with talent. Four quarters and three overtimes later Lexington came out on top with a kick from "the GREEK". Hope its another great game in this newly refreshed old rivalry.

This game will be very close just like last year. I think that Hardin County's atmosphere will be too much for Lexington. It's hard to beat a team when you have over 5,000 fans cheering for you. I say this one will be one by 2 or less points just like it has been the last 4 years.

Hardin County- 28

Lexington- 27

Graduated over a dozen starters...

You beat me to it. Lexington could still host a first round playoff game as they are unbeaten in their region. I do not believe they'll beat South Side but after the way they beat both Bolivar and Liberty I believe they have a really good shot of beating Fayette Ware. I know the athletes will give the Big Red Tigers some fits but Lindsey can outcoach those guys.

Graduated over a dozen starters...

And a very talented senior class at that. 2 players off of last years team start as freshmen in college Blake Booth (Murray State), Kevis Buckley (Austin Peay). A third member of that class doesn't start but gets plenty of playing time and has 3 INTs on the year, Jonathon Deberry (Bethel). Thats an a lot of talent that is being replaced with freshmen and sophomores. Lexington is still winning even though they are starting 7 underclassmen on D, give them another year and we'll see how it goes.