10A

WhiteShadow

I think a few of the WH Heritage posters need to take an anger management course or 2. :thumb: I'm sure they are not representative of WHH as a whole, but those who post frequently seem to be mad at the world and their own as well.

Life is better when you aren't angry and mean. :lol:

Thank you finally some sense has been said. For all of WHH fans you are NOT the best team in this league. If you were one of tha best teams then you would have in the sub-state game like NCS or East Robertson but yall werent. That is all I have to say Im out peace

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you finally some sense has been said. For all of WHH fans you are NOT the best team in this league. If you were one of tha best teams then you would have in the sub-state game like NCS or East Robertson but yall werent. That is all I have to say Im out peace

yeah..that was LAST YEAR buddy..east robertson lost quite a bit, yall lost ur big guy down low..yall are still going to be really tough to beat, if yall are on from long range. if yall are hittin threes and playing smart everyone will have to be on their A game to play with yall..but if yall arent on from deep its another story..i think this will be a very interesting year in 10A with some surprises and upsets..good luck to everyone..by the way..if anyone has any info on how everyones scrimmages have been going..fill us in and we'll do the same..season starts soon. better be ready for the long haul.

yeah..that was LAST YEAR buddy..east robertson lost quite a bit, yall lost ur big guy down low..yall are still going to be really tough to beat, if yall are on from long range. if yall are hittin threes and playing smart everyone will have to be on their A game to play with yall..but if yall arent on from deep its another story..i think this will be a very interesting year in 10A with some surprises and upsets..good luck to everyone..by the way..if anyone has any info on how everyones scrimmages have been going..fill us in and we'll do the same..season starts soon. better be ready for the long haul.

You are right it was last season we have are three guards back. We beat Hillwood in a scrimmage the other day and for a 1a school like NCS to beat Hillwood we must have improved. I havent been to NCS lately cause I have been school but I will give yall some info when I get tha chance. I cant wait for the season to start it will be a good one but good luck to all 10a teams this year

white shadow ill be back in december so if you even play bball, when your team plays heritage get my cell number from #5 jarrell n u can come to the community center n ill show you that i have had an attitude ajustment. The old sayn you dont know what u had till its gone, well they took my team from me n it really has been eating at me. this state doesnt have anything out here but flat fields. so coaches if you have a player that acted a fool, send him to kansas for an attitude adjustment. I WOULD DO NETHING TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME AT EAST WITH MY TEAM.

Check out the post on 10 A in the girls basketball forum here. but they are looking better already this yr than at this point last yr.... smoother, they know the plays Davis has for em already... they wont have to learn a new system of a new coach etc... and should only get better w/ more experence. I cant wait .

• 2 months later...

Great predictions....good job heritage way to handle the doubters....good luck in the tourny

Edited by allregionpatriot#3