Temple vs. South Pittsburg at Finley

jeswins

OK. I guess you meant 28-21 on the halftime score. In the second half Silverdale was able to move the ball (but not score) and they kept Temple from scoring again?

How did Taft score 42 points?

Know, I just meant that 21 of the points Taft scored in the 2nd quarter were a result of interceptions that were run back for touchdowns. I do not remember how they scored the other touchdown. So, in the first quarter Temple scored 28 points and held Taft scoreless. In the second quarter we gave them 21 points, at least and they held us scoreless. The second half was a blur (It's the delirium).

It all makes sense in my head but it may not come out right when it gets to my fingers banging away on my keyboard.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean the four stooges, and the official smack monitor is injun!

BuzzKill is a Floater.

You crack me up :thumb: . I like the Fab Four better but the Four Stooges works too :lol: . I can poke fun at myself too.

If Indian talks we will listen but oldballer needs to lighten up and have fun

Yea, Ole Buzz seems to be floating everywhere

Edited by zonepirate

Know, I just meant that 21 of the points Taft scored in the 2nd quarter were a result of interceptions that were run back for touchdowns. I do not remember how they scored the other touchdown. So, in the first quarter Temple scored 28 points and held Taft scoreless. In the second quarter we gave them 21 points, at least and they held us scoreless. The second half was a blur (It's the delirium).

It all makes sense in my head but it may not come out right when it gets to my fingers banging away on my keyboard.

Now you are confusing me. I thought we were talking about the 21 points being with Silverdale? I think your delirium is in high gear. :thumb: Then I asked about the 42 points Taft scored. Maybe you are mixing the two up??

Well I say its in teh bag.. and if u seen spitt play u would know.... now as for spitt Pirates im sure they are taking it as serious at can be...

Geno, I predict that you will experience an epiphany (Just in case: "an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usu. simple and striking" - Websters) Friday night.

Also, if I may impart a small amount of wisdom to the youngster. It is easier to talk about what you have done, after you have done it, than it is to talk about what you will do, before you do it.

I have seen SP play and what I know is that Temple can win. You obviously have not seen Temple play and as far as I know this will only be the second time SP has ever played Temple, seeing as how our program is so new. You should not make the mistake of thinking that we will be like every other team you have played. If you do, you are in for an awakening (to become conscious or aware of something, to arouse from sleep or a sleeplike state - Websters)

In reality Pasture, Its temple that hasnt ever seen the Likes of what spitt is..and what they can do.... But I would say friday night they will... what kind of fan would I be to be on here saying umm yea i think we can win and maybe this and that.. fact is Ive seen Temple and ive been to every spitt game.. no comparision as I said ask jasper fans.. They said just what you are. and then they retracted.. all im saying Is temple better be on its best to even keep it within 21... BUT if in event temple suprises me in any way weither a win.. or playing wise / I will be here friday night to give them praise as I have every team that i thought played well....

I think your all full of BULL and you SP Fanatics need to learn to

spell.

This is about High School Football. Not about you as individuals

and your prophecies. Talk football or shut-up. Maybe the rest of us

can enjoy what this message board is about. SP vs. Temple.

Friday Night at Finley.

Before you start giving people spelling lessions you might want to proof read your (possessive form) own posts. I believe the proper spelling is you're as in "you are" not your which is the possessive form of you. If there is an English major out there maybe he can tell us who is right (not that it really matters :lol: ). If I miss a word or two is OK because I have an engineering degree and a few misspelled words won't hurt me a bit. You need to work on your (possessive form) sentence structure also. Of course they don't teach that until the 2nd or 3rd grade :thumb: .

Obviously you haven't read the whole thread because there has been a lot of football discussed. And I paid my $12 bucks vs you being a new freebee poster so feel free to use the off button if you don't like the discussion but trust me, just jumping in is more fun. I'm sure Indian or CoachT will let us know if we get out of line :lol: .

For it to be only your (possessive form) third post I didn't hear any football talk from you, just complaining. So what do you think about the game????

BUT if in event temple suprises me in any way weither a win.. or playing wise / I will be here friday night to give them praise as I have every team that i thought played well....

Fair enough.

And I hope that you have read enough of my posts to realize the respect I have for SP. As far as I remember, all my posts have been intended to communicate what I know Temple is capable of accomplishing based on what they have shown already on the field.

I am having fun right along with the FAB FOUR talking the talk before hand. It really is more fun to smack before the game. Anybody can get on here and talk smack afterwards. That is for cowards and not real fans, right?

By the way, tell the zonepirate I love the new look and even though I am a Temple fan, I would not mind having a shirt, too.

Fair enough.

And I hope that you have read enough of my posts to realize the respect I have for SP. As far as I remember, all my posts have been intended to communicate what I know Temple is capable of accomplishing based on what they have shown already on the field.

I am having fun right along with the FAB FOUR talking the talk before hand. It really is more fun to smack before the game. Anybody can get on here and talk smack afterwards. That is for cowards and not real fans, right?

By the way, tell the zonepirate I love the new look and even though I am a Temple fan, I would not mind having a shirt, too.

Exactly!!! I enjoy the back and forth too :rolleyes: . If you will look back at previous threads my post are more subdued after the game. I figure once you've said it on the field you don't have to keep saying it on here. Next game please!! And trust me what we may say on here does not always reflect our true thoughts on the match-up. The middle school board is where my "coach" personality comes out. I'm just a fan here :D

I may have to look into this shirt thing :thumb:

No way Temple is going to hold a team like SP to just 7 points.

They have not proven they have the ability to stop a good team from scoring, consistently. They can do it but it will not be likely against South Pittsburg's proven track record this seaon.

Edited by Pasture

Just had to chime in with all you football fans. I watched the stump show this past week and they had the Temple coaches and players on there and from everything I gathered everybody was healthy on both sides .When I first saw the score before the highlights I thought to myself old ALLEN let a few of those ineligible breakfast club members slip off the bench.Temple fans if you think silverdale played ball control with you in that tight game what do you think SP is going to do to you with their offense. They are going to concentrate on your stud Skogen and Daddy will be to hard headed not to throw his boy the ball. Long day for Temple! It is hard to tell about match-ups but the one thing I cant understand is poeple talk that SP hasnt played anybody but they have crushed everybody they have played and started out slow against a few early in the season. People this is a young team and they are gaining speed and momentum and really look better every week.Great coaching staff to boot. 42-14 :rolleyes:

Edited by Farmboy1