Temple vs. South Pittsburg at Finley

jeswins

Post your thoughts and predictions about the upcoming game.

interesting matchup. Both teams coming their best games of the season. I believe if the Crusaders play mistake free football, they have a shot. Ill be there. Good luck to both teams. Hope it's an injury free game.

Go Crusaders.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be the game of the week in any classification.

I would like to see Temple win because of the questions earlier in the season to their football program when the Skogen's leave.

I don't really know enough about either team to make a prediction, except that South Pittsburgh's involved, and I would give them the W.

Should be a great game.

Good luck to all and I hope both teams are injury free.

You don't need to be hurt playing Region 4 in the playoffs.

Should be the game of the week in any classification.

I would like to see Temple win because of the questions earlier in the season to their football program when the Skogen's leave.

I don't really know enough about either team to make a prediction, except that South Pittsburgh's involved, and I would give them the W.

Should be a great game.

Good luck to all and I hope both teams are injury free.

You don't need to be hurt playing Region 4 in the playoffs.

you make an interesting point about game of the week in the chattanooga area. I know we have alot of SP and Temple supporters on here. If you guys think it should be game of the week, don't forget to vote. Its one of the 3 choices of friday night football game of the week.

Well south pitt shut alot of doubters up tonight. and thats good. they now know the Pirates are for real.. maybe even better than that..... jasper tried to pass and had some success, but when all was said and done we defended it will.. so look out Temple you better play your A game to just keep it close.... I really think the question here is can Temple score on that speedy defense of the pirates? No way can they out score the offense

Edited by Geno

Got to see Temple beat Whitwell pretty convincingly Thursday night. Tables get turned this week and Temple gets one put on them. Reasons - Whitwell just didn't look like the same team that they were at the beginning of the year, Temple has some speed but SP has all speed, and SP will not allow Temple players to dominate them. Score - Whatever Vic says to 7.

This should be a good game. I was very impressed with the Pirates last night. I knew they were good but I expected that game to be close. Temple is catching South Pittsburg at a good time though. Coming off of a very big, emotional win, this is where you sometimes see a let down. I think Coach Grider and the team leaders know what is at stake though and will do their best to keep the letdown from happening.

After watching the Temple/Whitwell game on Thursday I think that Temple is one of the most dangerous teams that the Pirates will face this year. I don't, however; think that they are the best team the Pirates have faced. That is not a knock on Temple at all. I think they are still good but I do think Boyd and even Marion were better overall. I do feel like Temple gives us more problems matching up though and I do feel that Temple scores more points than anyone else has on us all season. I am trying very hard not to get over-confident but after last night's game it is getting hard. I think that as long as the team doesn't get over-confident though things will be alright.

This will be a good matchup between 2 unbeatens for the region title. Good luck to both teams. I expect to see a good, hard fought game.