Comcast BBB "Friday Night Scoreboard"

Wildmanfan

Well I have been threatened by the big guy, so I am done with this thread. i will say this though i think the channel is terrible now and i won't watch it. it seems most of the people i run with and talk with feel the exact same. it doesn't matter it will remain the same and it will continue being below mediocre so keep running off the people that viewers from here and roane county like to watch.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been threatened by the big guy, so I am done with this thread. i will say this though i think the channel is terrible now and i won't watch it. it seems most of the people i run with and talk with feel the exact same. it doesn't matter it will remain the same and it will continue being below mediocre so keep running off the people that viewers from here and roane county like to watch.

10-4 RIDGER REPORTER!!! I guess we will continue to be mediocre then! Not much I can do on that or getting Tank back on the air, trust me, ask him!!!

10-4 RIDGER REPORTER!!! I guess we will continue to be mediocre then! Not much I can do on that or getting Tank back on the air, trust me, ask him!!!

Trust me Brad, most, if not all Oak Ridgers and the surrounding area know how much you mean to them and their programs. Keep up the good work!! The problem with the Friday night show is not with you, the station, or the sponsors, just with a couple of the "co-hosts". Just ignore ridger reporter, he is clueless!

Edited by catback

Trust me Brad, most, if not all Oak Ridgers and the surrounding area know how much you mean to them and their programs. Keep up the good work!! The problem with the Friday night show is not with you, the station, or the sponsors, just with a couple of the "co-hosts". Just ignore ridger reporter, he is clueless!

thanks Catback! I really do care about the product that's on the air. I do care about ALL THE SCHOOLS in the area, especially COALFIELD, but we'll save that for another day!

Ron has been reading this forum so if he decides to make a change, then he will, but otherwise I don't know of any changes that are in the pipeline. I'll be meeting with him on Friday and probably will talk to him before then about this whole thing. I will tell you that he will be on the show this Wednesday and Friday.

To say SF is "clueless" because he doesn't share your point-of-view is rather shallow. I have known him for MANY years (way before I came to the Oak Ridger) and I would venture to bet he knows more sports than you and I combined. He is, however, a bit misguided and needs to be shackled from time-to-time. It's probably that roane county raising ... you know how us Roane Countians can be sometimes. :blink:

I have seen you get in "internet battles" before on here, even with me once, and you shouldn't take a message board so seriously ... life is too short.

I will say this, saying that EVERYONE in Oak Ridge is happy with channel 12 would be like me saying EVERYONE in Oak Ridge is happy with The Oak Ridger .. making EVERYONE happy is simply impossible.

But I, like you, know and support the heck out of Brad ... I have seen first-hand how hard he works.

To say SF is "clueless" because he doesn't share your point-of-view is rather shallow. I have known him for MANY years (way before I came to the Oak Ridger) and I would venture to bet he knows more sports than you and I combined. He is, however, a bit misguided and needs to be shackled from time-to-time. It's probably that roane county raising ... you know how us Roane Countians can be sometimes. :blink:

I have seen you get in "internet battles" before on here, even with me once, and you shouldn't take a message board so seriously ... life is too short.

I will say this, saying that EVERYONE in Oak Ridge is happy with channel 12 would be like me saying EVERYONE in Oak Ridge is happy with The Oak Ridger .. making EVERYONE happy is simply impossible.

But I, like you, know and support the heck out of Brad ... I have seen first-hand how hard he works.

I don't know SF, so I'm not going to make an opinion of him just by his comments on here. I know that not all people like Channel 12, I'd be STUPID to think so, I've got friends that don't even watch it at all. Of course I fuss at them about that!

I just wish we could all get along! I wish Roane County people wouldn't think that all we care about is Anderson County, and then I wish Anderson County didn't think that all we care about is Roane County! I care about them all! Well as a Coalfield Grad, I'm not SUPPOSED to care for Oliver Springs, BUT hey, I do! :lol: I enjoy going to OS to shoot video just as much as I enjoy going to OR.

Let's just all get along!!!!

Bah, you aren't worth my original response to your latest internet tirade.

I will say this, you have no idea about the situation between me and my former "friend." He would never have been on that Wednesday night show if it wasn't for me, making money that he turned his back on me for.

Did the innocent one tell you he received about $600 for the Saturday show? How many times has he appeared? Yeah ... but I am the shallow one.

If you have a personal problem with me, drop the safety of your keyboard and come talk to me man-to-man. No, that's not bravado ... that's me saying that I settle disputes in a mature manner, and if I have a problem with someone, I have enough of a set to say it to their face. The last time I saw your face, you were eating me up, saying how much you enjoyed the show.

Talk about shallow ...

Once again you have chosen to reply to a post of mine that was directed toward someone else, and had nothing to do with you. The "clueless" remark was about this situation, not his sports knowledge. I also stated that most if not all were happy with Brads work, not channel 12. I don't take this message board as serious as you make it sound. Next time you choose to attack me, at least get the facts straight.

I'll tell you what is shallow though, having a life long friend, then because of a disagreement that does not even involve that friend. He finds out by an e-mail no less, that he is no longer needed, because of a lack of chemistry! That my friend is shallow!!! I have chosen not to respond to any of your post since our "internet battle", just willing to live and let live, but, in this case I felt a response was warranted! If you choose to disagree with me on a subject, that's fine, but, if you feel you must attack me or my post, then expect a response, or as you call it "internet battles!!

Brad, I wish nothing but the best for you and channel 12.

Edited by TankTalk

Bah, you aren't worth my original response to your latest internet tirade.

I will say this, you have no idea about the situation between me and my former "friend." He would never have been on that Wednesday night show if it wasn't for me, making money that he turned his back on me for.

Did the innocent one tell you he received about $600 for the Saturday show? How many times has he appeared? Yeah ... but I am the shallow one.

If you have a personal problem with me, drop the safety of your keyboard and come talk to me man-to-man. No, that's not bravado ... that's me saying that I settle disputes in a mature manner, and if I have a problem with someone, I have enough of a set to say it to their face. The last time I saw your face, you were eating me up, saying how much you enjoyed the show.

Talk about shallow ...

You drew first blood! Eating you up??? Once again, you need to get your facts straight.

Go Tank!!! If you need back up I'll be with you all the way. What you do for these kids is incredible and from the heart! I hate people who hide behind their keyboards as well. Some people need to have some B#@!# about it if you have a problem and discuss in private. There a lot of brave people out there in cyberspace, but very meek in person. I bet we haven't said three words since you have been here in OR, but I think what you do and the reason that you do it is fantastic. Glad to have you covering our athletes and bring a human touch side to it. :D

All things aside, I am sorry to an old friend of mine and wish none of this had been pushed onto the internet.

What happened between me, the owner of channel 12 and Wednesday night caused a rift in a friendship. Yes, I caused that rift for my own reasons. I certainly wished it didn't happen, it did, and I am sorry that someone felt the need to drag that out here. The friend was in a tough situation, did what was best for him. I should have wished him well and went on.

I didn't and that's all that needs to be said.

What this has to do with the Friday night show, I have no idea ... shouldn't you all go back to bashing the co-hosts of that show, I need a break! :D

I appreciate your comments, a lot!

I hope I don't ever need your 'back" however, I am way too little to be getting into fights!

Go Tank!!! If you need back up I'll be with you all the way. What you do for these kids is incredible and from the heart! I hate people who hide behind their keyboards as well. Some people need to have some B#@!# about it if you have a problem and discuss in private. There a lot of brave people out there in cyberspace, but very meek in person. I bet we haven't said three words since you have been here in OR, but I think what you do and the reason that you do it is fantastic. Glad to have you covering our athletes and bring a human touch side to it. :D