Greeneville at Morr-West

randy3116

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West will win big. Greeneville will surprise West with their speed and hang for a little while but West puts the slam on things in the 2nd Qtr. 48-14.

Sticking to your prediction -- I like that. I do not know if West will get 48 on Greeneville. We seem to be our worst opponent of late and are making too many mistakes on offense. I believe West will win, but I do not know if we will score more than 30 (but I have been wrong befere...(knocking on wood)...hopefully I will be this time too.

Prediction 28 - 7

Edited by leectn

Here’s the possible resulting rankings after tonight’s games in the Five Rivers conference (assuming that I can add and subtract properly)….

1. if Boone, Cherokee, and Greeneville win, then West is 1st, Boone, is 2nd, Cherokee is 3rd, and East & Greeneville tie for 4th;

2. if Boone, East, and Greeneville win, then West is 1st, Boone and East tie for 2nd, and Cherokee is 4th

3. if Cherokee, Greeneville, and Volunteer win, then West and Cherokee tie for 1st and Boone and East tie for 3rd

4. if East, Greeneville, and Volunteer win, then West is 1st, East is 2nd, Boone is 3rd, and Cherokee is 4th

5. if Boone, Cherokee, and West win, then West is 1st, Boone is 2nd, Cherokee is 3rd, and East is 4th

6. if Cherokee, Volunteer, and West win, then West is 1st, Cherokee is 2nd, and Boone and East tie for 3rd

Getting ready to head home and prepare to go to the game. Thermals, gloves, blankets, and plenty of <insert your beverage of choice> :D are going to be called for tonight. Here's wishing a safe trip for all the Greene Devil fans coming down. Looking forward to seeing the G-vegas band again, too. I just wish you'all would learn and and play 'Yea, Bama'! See ya on the flip side!!

ROLL TROJANS