Oakland at Lebanon

Sweep Left

Oakland wins this if they play together as a TEAM for the entire 4 Q's! Lately we have been playing a great half of football......at LC the 2nd half.....and Lavergne, the first half. Put it all together in ONE game and no worries for us. Let's Re-group, Oakland, and come out firing on all cylinders, baby!!

Keep the focus on football.......no dictractions and no looking ahead.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im goin with oakland..definatly a better defense with #66 lurkin around...thats kids a monster..gaines is a pretty good back though..you need to stop him and plus their qb had a couple good runs but other than those 2 players nobody else really stood out...look for holes in the field.. Majors said he stepped in one and fell down when he was taking it to the house!!..it didnt look real pretty..there wasnt anyone close to catching him! that would have put us up 14-13 goin into the half...we needed it bad...

to be honest with you.the devils field is one of the nicest around.and i was there on the sidelines and he didnt step in a hole.he just flat out fell on his own.he tripped over his 2 left feet.the coaches at lebanon work day and night on that field.and they put a lot of money into it.even the practice field is nice.so yes there will be holes made but not too many are out there. :lol:

Edited by Friday_Nite_Lites_Devil_Tr_1

Oh, Kaelin is for sure. I don't too much remember who #52 was. The way Oakland was in our backfield in the 1st half, they can beat Lebanon if they play that way the whole game.

P.S. At the game last night, Lebanon's crowd was DEEEEEEEEAD! They were sooo quiet......AND THEY WAS WINNING! So if Oakland jumps on them early and brings a lot of support with them. Lebanon will lose momentum. They had a big crowd, but the cheering section had as many people as an 0-7 1A school would have. I wish we could play them again. Go Pats!

i have to agree with not a very good crowd.but with them loosing momentum.i dont think so.and yes we are on fall break and it was cold out.but as long as there is support from the parents and the band there shouldnt be a problem.and im gonna have to go with lebanon on this one.they are a really good team physically and mentally.and they are good at keepin their spirits up.as long as they have each other they will be fine.

to be honest with you.the devils field is one of the nicest around.and i was there on the sidelines and he didnt step in a hole.he just flat out fell on his own.he tripped over his 2 left feet.the coaches at lebanon work day and night on that field.and they put a lot of money into it.even the practice field is nice.so yes there will be holes made but not too many are out there. :D

yea its a nice field but im just goin on what i was told...still worth checking into! for your own players safety as well as oaklands.

Actually I was told they have TWO lifts now......can anyone confirm that? One with the film crew on it, and the other with 2 coaches on it in the endzone.

yes lebanon does have two lifts but that doesnt make a difference because the opposing teams coaches have the option to use the lift as well.so there shouldnt be any talk about an unfair advantage.