Oakland at Lebanon

Sweep Left

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland is playing better this year then the past couple years. Leb. They are playing a good game of football this year. It will bea great game friday night and who ever wins deserves it. Since ether teams wins they will go to the playoffs so this game will be well played game. I know that if leb wanted too they could take out oakland in the first half. Since its so important I think Oakland will pull out the win on friday night. Oakland has something this year that they havent had in a very long time. They have the "want too" and will pull the win out of their butts like they have a couple times this year. GO OAKLAND PATS!!

It will be on Lebanon station 98.9 fm. I think you can get this station around north M'boro b/c I have heard 2p comment on listening to it before. I figure 1450 will probably be at riverdale-smyrna

I have def listened to this station before..... but mostly during bball season. The guy who did the play by play passed away recently..Not sure who may have taken his place, but feel certain they will still cover Lebanon football On Friday night.

1450 WGNS will be covering Riverdale. You can hear it on the net at www.goinsidesports.com.

The Blackman/ Siegel game can be heard online at www.blackmanblazeonline.com They do a very good job with the braodcast.

i hear when u go down to Lebanon you will get cheated very very easy so watch it Oakland i think i may be in attendance at this one.

I agree, whoever wins locks up a spot in the playoffs. Whover loses, especially if Lebanon loses, is in trouble. Blackman, probably the next team with a legitimate shot, has Wilson Central, LaVernge, and Siegel. who have a combined 2 wins if I am correct.