Collinwood at Moore Co.

GreenMan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore Co shocks region 6 with a 2 OT victory over the Trojans LOL.

MAN YOUR CRAZY JUST CAUSE MOORE CO ALMOST BEAT WANYESBRO DONT MEAN ANYTHING MOORE CO HAVENT SEEN NOTHING CWOOD WELL COME OUT AND SMOKE THEM WE HAVE THE RUNNING GAME AND THE DEFENSE TO BEAT THEM

CWOOD-63

MOORE CO.-7

Edited by Mighty_Mouse

Burley,

I navent forgotten that stinking " Burger and drink" I owe you from 2004. Im sure youll be there. Do you want to wager double or nothing?

Well I wish I could be there but I will be working :D . Heck you should just feel sorry for me for what I am having to watch and buy my dinner anyway. :thumb: Just joking around. Well have a safe trip and goodluck to both teams.

First off I would like to say good game to MC. Their players got after it the whole game. They played a really great first half. Second half Collinwoods defense stepped up and took over. The offence looked great the whole game. Good Luck to MC.

#9 has to be the best defensive player Ive seen all year.

i would have took thirty seconds so we could have run the ball a couple of times

when collinwood runs i cant tell who has the ball.....basically as a fan you just wait and see who is running down the field with everybody chasing him........dixon , borden, daniel and adams are all good backs so you cant key on anybody.....defensively, i dont much care where they have some people playing, the secondary is always to light with to many little guys and no hitters back there, borden should be at safety....i also think stults should be playing linebacker where he can hurt somebody....I also dont like the one safety look all the time...to risky

Wing T can be very tough to defend if run correctly with good athletes. It can also be stopped very effectively with good athletes when defended correctly. Wing T teams are counting on the Defense not following their coaches and reading the backs and all the fakes. In order to stop a Wing T the D needs good linebackers who can read the gaurds. If a D line can read the lineman blocking them, and if the linebackers can read the gaurds, then a wing T is very hard to win with. But for a team such as collinwood with multiple runners to give the ball to it is a better offense than a power I or spread where you only have one or two options per play. I think that collinwood using the Wing T will be one of the teams that survives the first round of 5 vs 6 when the dust settles and may even suprise someone else in the playoffs.

Edited by FCSpoe

Thanks for the props FCSpoe. I agree totally. Most teams do not have players that can focus and read that quickly. We have been very successful at misdirection and faking out Defenses.

I am looking forward to the play-offs but weve got 2 more worthy opponents left to take care of.

PC and WC.

:huh: