Collinwood at Moore Co.

GreenMan

That smell refering to the JD distillery in Lynchburg, where the Collinwood Trojans will be taking on the Moore County Raiders. Collinwood is coming off a 44-8 win over the Huntland Hornets while MC is looking to rebound from a last minute loss to Wayne County. The Trojans must be focused entering this game. The Raiders are always a worthy opponent when playing at home.

I smell another win for the Trojans.

CW 48

MC 14

:thumb:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well MC ya'll heard him ("Green Man") say it and that we are a worthy opponent. Just go out there a play physical, hard nosed, Moore County football with discipline and see yourself winning the game. I mean who knows with all of the crazy crap that has happened thus-far in 6a football it is far from impossible for "The Dirty Thirty" from Moore County and take the victory from C'wood cuz ya'll know they won't give it too ya. Go out this week practice hard and practice smart then when you go out Friday and play as one team, one unit with "one heartbeat" then I say you can win...and you will!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!