Collinwood at Moore Co.

GreenMan

WHOA I didn't realize that there was so much cleverness between cw and mp. Don't worry MC they have a combined i.q. of about 3. Also don't forget MC that we were the first team to itroduce the wing back a long time ago so the wing is nothing your not used to. Huntland thought the same thing when I was a jr. a few years ago and they rolled in here had the placed packed with all sorts of noise. They just knew the game was their's but by the end of the game that visitors stand was empty because they got beat.

Does anyone want to say 5 OT's???

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y do ppl thing the wing t offense is so great???? I personally dont think it is hard to defend. Just an opinion though, I thought Collinwood runs a spread offense?

no they run the wing T.....i dont think its that great either, if u run it right then its hard to defend, ive heard its not the easiest thing to run tho

I bet you wish you could have had that "ton of time" against MP. LOL.

i would have took thirty seconds so we could have run the ball a couple of times

when collinwood runs i cant tell who has the ball.....basically as a fan you just wait and see who is running down the field with everybody chasing him........dixon , borden, daniel and adams are all good backs so you cant key on anybody.....defensively, i dont much care where they have some people playing, the secondary is always to light with to many little guys and no hitters back there, borden should be at safety....i also think stults should be playing linebacker where he can hurt somebody....I also dont like the one safety look all the time...to risky

Edited by ssssssss

I bet you wish you could have had that "ton of time" against MP. LOL.

Heck yeah. :P

Moore Co shocks region 6 with a 2 OT victory over the Trojans LOL.

Overtime? :lol:

i say 3 OT but thats just my oppinion :huh:

Overtime? ;)

might be four

NO WAY maybe 6 ;) but i think ill stick to 3 :thumb:

Overtime?

:lol:

Y do ppl thing the wing t offense is so great???? I personally dont think it is hard to defend. Just an opinion though, I thought Collinwood runs a spread offense?

Personally i hate the wing-T. You can't beat great teams with a wing-T, if you could more colleges would be running it. It just makes for a boring game. But c'wood is running the offense that fits their personel this year, and it seems to be working better than i excepted.