Most Overrated Team?

CHS 2007

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield

Springfield is not overrated. There just playing football and defeating the teams they play. Coming into the season no one was talking about Springfield. Now that they are 7-0 they are overrated. Sound just like the some of there other people in the county. Dont critize a team thats playing hard football... NOw I could see if they was talking about how there going to do this in that in the preseason but they weren't...Theyve came out and played... MUst be from jb cause there fans and players still think the can beat springfield. game would be over in the first half...

Springfield is not overrated. There just playing football and defeating the teams they play. Coming into the season no one was talking about Springfield. Now that they are 7-0 they are overrated. Sound just like the some of there other people in the county. Dont critize a team thats playing hard football... NOw I could see if they was talking about how there going to do this in that in the preseason but they weren't...Theyve came out and played... MUst be from jb cause there fans and players still think the can beat springfield. game would be over in the first half...

Coach O is a good one. He has worked hard to build this program to this level. They play hard nosed physical football. I mean dang.......he came from Oakland. What can I say????? ;)

I agree 100%. :thumb:

They are ranked in all the polls and have not played the other top programs in their region (Clarksville and Kenwood). When these games are played and if they come out with two victories then I will agree that they are playing good football, untill then they are over rated.

I know this will start something but i think Indy is alittle overrated and gettin cocky and i think ravenwood is flying under the radar and could come back

Finally, someone who agrees with me. Like I said, Indy has beaten a tough team besides Franklin, who was without two of their best players. Now that they're playing some hard teams, their confidence is finally dwindling. I predict losses against both Brentwood and Ravenwood, and that Columbia game might not be a blowout either.

Independence is for real

And this is a totally unbiased opinion, Smyrna fans should really not say anything about Riverdale, untill they have atleast beat them once.

As the game gets closer i think more and more that Riverdale is just going to smack Smryna around after reading all this.