Franklin vs. Dickson Co.

CHS 2007

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said all year long that Franklin would win the region. However, I was impressed by Dickson's emergence of the passing game last week vs. Indy. I think that two-way play can solve Franklin's vaunted D. As for the Franklin offense, Sellers has shown some spark, but they have been having trouble giving the ball to Campbell lately.

Dickson Co. 20

Franklin 13

Rebels win.

This Dickson team is not as good as the record appears. They snuck by Indy (who was without their QB as we all know) and their passing game is not near good enough to beat Franklin. Franklin will load the box and slow the Dickson run game.

DCHS will give up points..even to a Franklin offense that has been unproductive this year. This might be a game where Campbell goes off...if they can get him the ball at all! Frohock will do well in this game as well...Indy's Scott Pettigrew ran all night on DCHS!

Good Luck Rebs!

Rebels win.

This Dickson team is not as good as the record appears. They snuck by Indy (who was without their QB as we all know) and their passing game is not near good enough to beat Franklin. Franklin will load the box and slow the Dickson run game.

DCHS will give up points..even to a Franklin offense that has been unproductive this year. This might be a game where Campbell goes off...if they can get him the ball at all! Frohock will do well in this game as well...Indy's Scott Pettigrew ran all night on DCHS!

Good Luck Rebs!

WOW! I going with Dickson County. Im sure they can handle them self's just fine. Oh by the way our record look pretty good from here.

If Franklin wins and Indy wins out,

Indy wins the region. So...go Rebels!

Here's this to back me up

If said result happens, we have

Franklin 9-1 (6-1)

Indy 9-1 (6-1)

DC 8-2 (6-1)

DC is eliminated on the first tiebreaker (total wins). Indy then holds the edge over Franklin based on head-to-head play. Franklin would finish second and DC third.

This region is crazy...Indy has to win out to guarantee that they won't get the 4 spot. If they do, they get the 1 or 2 spot. If they don't (win out), they'll likely finish 4 and might possibly miss the playoffs with a 7-3 record. Crazy.

Edited by donathan5507

If Franklin wins and Indy wins out,

Indy wins the region. So...go Rebels!

Here's this to back me up

If said result happens, we have

Franklin 9-1 (6-1)

Indy 9-1 (6-1)

DC 8-2 (6-1)

DC is eliminated on the first tiebreaker (total wins). Indy then holds the edge over Franklin based on head-to-head play. Franklin would finish second and DC third.

This region is crazy...Indy has to win out to guarantee that they won't get the 4 spot. If they do, they get the 1 or 2 spot. If they don't (win out), they'll likely finish 4 and might possibly miss the playoffs with a 7-3 record. Crazy.

That would be that whole "Independece is Overrated" coming into play. I've said it all year long, Independence has failed to win any big time games except for Franklin, and that was only because Sellers and Campbell were hurt. Now that they have some tough teams to play against, it's do or die. Should they lose against both Ravenwood and Brentwood, they're done.

Rebels win.

Good Luck Rebs!

DC's passing game is fine, they haven't needed to pass it much this year but when they've needed to, it's been great minus the Riverdale game. Just because they don't throw for 250 every week doesn't mean they can't pass. And please can we give it up on the whole QB thing. DC has played many of the teams Franklin has played and done just as well if not better against them. DC even scrimmaged and manhandled Lincoln Co. They are as good as their record is. Either way, it's to early to be talking about this game.