Region 6 Predictions

lbhiii

:thumb:

JohnyOtown are you an Overton wrestler ? Igive Overton more credit than you know. In fact I have more than likely yelled for you . I am for the cats so much that I have made things for your team. I will be in your corner this year. All you have to do is look for the moustache. B) Definition for the cats are out of thebag .It"s real hard to catch them ,and tie them down.

hey we know you have he just didnt know who you were at the time but know he does Mr.Moustache. :thumb::thumb: : B)

B)

JohnyOtown are you an Overton wrestler ? Igive Overton more credit than you know. In fact I have more than likely yelled for you . I am for the cats so much that I have made things for your team. I will be in your corner this year. All you have to do is look for the moustache. B) Definition for the cats are out of thebag .It"s real hard to catch them ,and tie them down.

hey we know you have he just didnt know who you were at the time but know he does Mr.Moustache. B)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic