Wayne Chism

MuddDoggs11

It will be

1. Ramar Smith

2. Lofton

3. Bradshaw

4. Crews

5. Childress

Chism and JuJuan Smith come directly off the bench along with Josh Tabb, Tony Passley, and Marques Johnson.

Chism could start midway through the season. I wish we still had Wingate and Damion Harris. Why did he(Harris) transfer?

Who is coming in next year? Who are we recruiting besides Mo Miller(Memphis bound likely)? Cordell Passley is real good that we are looking at in '08. He is Tony's younger brother that has already committed.

Miller commited to Georgia Tech

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be

1. Ramar Smith

2. Lofton

3. Bradshaw

4. Crews

5. Childress

Chism and JuJuan Smith come directly off the bench along with Josh Tabb, Tony Passley, and Marques Johnson.

Chism could start midway through the season. I wish we still had Wingate and Damion Harris. Why did he(Harris) transfer?

Who is coming in next year? Who are we recruiting besides Mo Miller(Memphis bound likely)? Cordell Passley is real good that we are looking at in '08. He is Tony's younger brother that has already committed.

If you wish Damion Harris was back, then you obviously have not seen him play! Not trying to be smart, but he is just bad. Even with his size, and he is GINORMOUS, he could not compete in the SEC! He also has a terrible attitude!

I got no doubt about Ramar Smith or Marques Johnson. Smith will start. Also, Chism will get the nod! Mark these words, my friend!

Marques Johnson actually surprised me with how he looked. He has size that Smith doesn't have. I hadn't given him much credit but he's doing a very good job. Unless something surprising happens,I think Crews gets the starting nod initially. I think Chism and Crews will see very equal minutes. Pearl likes having JuJuan and Chris on the floor at the same time. Their guys can't leave to help defensively because they're both filling it up from 3. Bradshaw is also shooting the 3 very well.

Damion Harris wouldn't have helped at all. Wingate will be missed but you can only study/cram for the drug test so many times.

Bradshaw will start at the 4 again. Pearl has already said that. It is up to Chism and Crews to fight for the starting "C" spot, if thats what you want to call it. My opinion is Chism will end up with that spot because he can guard the other teams "big man" more effectively than Crews. The 3 spot right now if a fight between Passley (who has been starting in practice) and Smith.

He might be bad. But TN needs some size bad.

He's the only 6'10" 300+++ post I've seen that never entered the paint. He would barely make it to the three point line before the teams changed directions,LOL. He'd be better off drafting like they do in the NASCAR races.

TN doesn't need bad size. Chism, Crews, Bradshaw, Childress, Pearl and Bosse will be enough. Remember the other teams have to figure out how to match up with us also.

Edited by IrishBBall

He's the only 6'10" 300+++ post I've seen that never entered the paint. He would barely make it to the three point line before the teams changed directions,LOL. He'd be better off drafting like they do in the NASCAR races.

TN doesn't need bad size. Chism, Crews, Bradshaw, Childress, Pearl and Bosse will be enough. Remember the other teams have to figure out how to match up with us also.

Thats wut hurt them in the tourn. They had no depth down low. They need like 1 or 2 6-10 guys. You dont need a dominant center, but it is a bonus. Chism is a 4 maybe 5 in college. Crews is 4, Bradshaw is 3, Childress 4 n 5, Pearl 4, Bosse dunno much about. They just need one big body to do the dirty work.