Chris Donald & Harrison Smith

allsports#1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On really good authority - Since Donald reportedly has an IQ above room temperature, he's been declared over qualified academically to play for the Big Orange. Also, he couldn't provide a rap sheet which is also a negative for playing for Fulmer. If he commits to UT, he'll have to redshirt in order beef up his misdemeanor and felony experience.

Just kidding about the redshirt stuff!

I am sure you must have been kidding about it all...UT has had it's share of problems in the last couple of years...but maybe not Notre Dame...what other big time SEC school has not. Also Cooper and Coleman are both great kids and very intelligent. They must both have confidence in then Tennesse program and not just football.

On really good authority - Since Donald reportedly has an IQ above room temperature, he's been declared over qualified academically to play for the Big Orange. Also, he couldn't provide a rap sheet which is also a negative for playing for Fulmer. If he commits to UT, he'll have to redshirt in order beef up his misdemeanor and felony experience.

Just kidding about the redshirt stuff!

Harrison Smith and Chris Donald have narrowed it down to the Irish and Vols. Now that both have taken visits to ND do the Irish have a lead? Personally I have a feeling the Harrsion is heading to ND and Donald to UT. Anyone have some "inside " info to where either is headed.

these guys are overrated

I sure hope Tennessee gets these two,

They've already signed quite a few guys from the state this year and i hope the trend continues

The last two years, Tennessee has let the top guy in the state get away in Turner and Warren. They really need to land Donald this year.

Anybody that has seen Harrison Smith play, what do you think he'll play if he becomes a Vol

I sure hope Tennessee gets these two,

They've already signed quite a few guys from the state this year and i hope the trend continues

The last two years, Tennessee has let the top guy in the state get away in Turner and Warren. They really need to land Donald this year.

Anybody that has seen Harrison Smith play, what do you think he'll play if he becomes a Vol

I hope they both go to UT as well. It would be nice to see these guys represent our great state. I do think Smith goes to ND, probably because he wants to experience college away from Knoxville and at the same time play at prestigious school under a very good coach in Wiess. I think Donald will commit to Tennessee as someone said earlier. Don't know why, just think that is where he lands.

Donald would of course be a linebacker if he goes to UT. Smith would definitely be a safety in college, or potentially a linebacker if he beefs up some. He could also land a receiver job, but I see him playing defense.

If they want to get to the NFL, then UT is where they need to be. UT ranks 3rd among colleges on sending their players to the NFL. Fulmer has sent players to the show consistently. Donald would love playing under Chavous, and Smith would not get the publicity in South Bend as he would here. Smith would also love playing under Trooper Taylor. Look what Taylor has done with this year's group of wideouts.