tdntn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People don't know half of what coach mid does for these kids.

He is totally committed to being there for them through what ever they need.

He spends a great deal of time away from the games and practices being there for them.

You are correct coach mid will probably be a great hc at smyrna but the ball will be round ;)

All schools need someone like coach mid not just as a coach but some one willing to give their time and resources for the kids.

As for Youree he was in a very very difficult circumstance and I have a ton of repsect for him and his family.

As for footballismyhero -- things have not worked out as planned and he is very bitter at pretty much everybody. I would say a group ignoring of any of his post would be the most humane way of dealing with him. Sort of feel sorry for him being that unhappy.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that Middleton is not interested in being a football Head Coach at Smyrna HS nor anywhere else.( no matter how good of a job that he would do.)He thoroughly enjoys being an assistant . As I said before, his worth cannot be measured.

However, I believe he would say a BIG YES to a Head coach for baseball. It is truly his first love, with football and basketball secondary.

Hey Vetter, how about you move on and give this guy his chance??

Boroballa.....yes, he is a Riverdale graduate, but this guy is purple thru and thru.

Sad how bitter old fballismyhero is for not getting HIS SHOT.

Edited by 2priceless

I can tell you with absolute certainty that Middleton is not interested in being a football Head Coach at Smyrna HS nor anywhere else.( no matter how good of a job that he would do.)He thoroughly enjoys being an assistant . As I said before, his worth cannot be measured.

However, I believe he would say a BIG YES to a Head coach for baseball. It is truly his first love, with football and basketball secondary.

Hey Vetter, how about you move on and give this guy his chance??

Boroballa.....yes, he is a Riverdale graduate, but this guy is purple thru and thru.

Sad how bitter old fballismyhero is for not getting HIS SHOT.

Middleton will be a very good head baseball coach.