WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

You bring it on yourself young grasshopper. Is this not a message board designed for people to voice their opinions? and if I read the topic correctly it said what do ya'll think. Well that's what we think. ya'll are the ones saying that your going to dismantle teams and get top 2 in conference. So I've come to this conclusion: This Thread Is for Everyone to Say That West Greene Is The Best Ball Team To Come Outta Greene County In Years

O yes, I agree. You guys are right. Let's all praise the Mighty Buffaloes that might (if they are lucky) have a .500 record. O, and billybobbasketball, vulgar language will not get you anywhere.

Edited by what_a_game

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's where you are messing up. So as long as a team tries to prove something to someone else besides themselves and their coaches then they are already in a bad position. As long as you try to prove other people wrong you will be disapointed because you CAN'T live up to people's expectations. You just need to say "screw everybody else and let's win this one because we want it more and hate to lose," NOT, "let's win this one so I can get on coacht tonight and talk smack."

Hey guys nobody in here said we were going to win state or anything, we just said we were going to be better than the past years. Yeah we are not on a winning streak now but the season is young, we still have to prove everyone of you guys wrong.

Well not to bust your bubble but I don't see but one no more than two wins on your schedule. They were lucky to win @ S.G. and it didn't have anything to do with the coach. With these boys being together a few years now and having some good players if they had a coach that knew basketball I think they could have one some games this year! Greenlee is a good person but doesn't know how to coach basketball that well, but now football and baseball is another story!

Saying this early in a season that a team, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, is only gonna win two or less games

Well just look at there schedule and you will see! They have the potential to win some games but they better start playing like it! And far as the Coach comment Greenlee is one of the best persons you will ever meet and it is nothing directed toward him. If you were to ask him he would more than likely would tell you that because he didn't get to train under a head coach, he was thrown into the fire without any experience. I will say he is learning the hard way! I would like to see him give up basketball and take the football job.