WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

Well not to bust your bubble but I don't see but one no more than two wins on your schedule. They were lucky to win @ S.G. and it didn't have anything to do with the coach. With these boys being together a few years now and having some good players if they had a coach that knew basketball I think they could have one some games this year! Greenlee is a good person but doesn't know how to coach basketball that well, but now football and baseball is another story!

Greenlee took the team when nobody else would.When Beets got in trouble Greenlee was told he was going to be the coach.He has done a good job.The players seem to like him and sometimes basketball is not the most important thing in a kids life.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenlee took the team when nobody else would.When Beets got in trouble Greenlee was told he was going to be the coach.He has done a good job.The players seem to like him and sometimes basketball is not the most important thing in a kids life.

Beets didn't get in trouble the parents worked on the board members to make a change and Greenlee wasn't the first choice it was Sam Broyles. Thats what I was saying that Greenlee was thrown into a mess without any h.s. coaching experience. He had to learn the hard way and is still learning. If he stays with it he will make a good one. I wasn't trying to be negative toward him I have said several time he is one of the best people you will ever meet. I guess when I make statements I need to explain a little more because it all comes out wrong and not meant to be that way!

West Greene turned my head alright. they turned it right towards the exit. i simply could not watch the west greene vs. cocke county game. whoever said west greene would turn some heads should be a comedian. they got beat last night by one of the weakest but improving AAA team in the state. they had not won a game all year. rutledge beat west greene by 20 and i saw rutledge play and i thought they was an elementary team. how have they won 3 games? the refereeing made the game even worse to watch. and besides that the west greene crowd had nothing to say but negative things. it has been a long time since cc has had a sweep. and i thought Cocke County didnt have any athletes. they got more than west greene. although that was a good tackle that one boy on west greene made. too bad it wasnt football.

West Greene turned my head alright. they turned it right towards the exit. i simply could not watch the west greene vs. cocke county game. whoever said west greene would turn some heads should be a comedian. they got beat last night by one of the weakest but improving AAA team in the state. they had not won a game all year. rutledge beat west greene by 20 and i saw rutledge play and i thought they was an elementary team. how have they won 3 games? the refereeing made the game even worse to watch. and besides that the west greene crowd had nothing to say but negative things. it has been a long time since cc has had a sweep. and i thought Cocke County didnt have any athletes. they got more than west greene. although that was a good tackle that one boy on west greene made. too bad it wasnt football.

Listen, I didn't say West Greene was perfect and I didn't say they would win their conference. All I'm saying is that they're getting better. Before last year, it was as if West Greene was thrown into the Dark Ages. With a new coach, West Greene gains potential. As Greenlee becomes more experienced, the program will get better. If you don't give us anything else, give us time. One more thing, a win is a win. If you were to beat a superb team, it might not mean anything if you don't take care of the other games.

Listen, I didn't say West Greene was perfect and I didn't say they would win their conference. All I'm saying is that they're getting better. Before last year, it was as if West Greene was thrown into the Dark Ages. With a new coach, West Greene gains potential. As Greenlee becomes more experienced, the program will get better. If you don't give us anything else, give us time. One more thing, a win is a win. If you were to beat a superb team, it might not mean anything if you don't take care of the other games.

The only reason anyone has had negative comments towards West Greene is because this thread started out as a joke. We had people saying they were going to win the conference, and were going to win 20 games. It's not going to happen, last time I checked you were 3-10. That's a long way from 20 games, or 18, or 16, or whatever the most recent post was on how many they were going to win.

The only reason anyone has had negative comments towards West Greene is because this thread started out as a joke. We had people saying they were going to win the conference, and were going to win 20 games. It's not going to happen, last time I checked you were 3-10. That's a long way from 20 games, or 18, or 16, or whatever the most recent post was on how many they were going to win.

Hey what a game,who is your team?You sound like a Greeneville fan.No one said WG would win the conference and for the record we are 3-9.