WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

It sounds to me like you're living in a fantasy world. Did you ask Santa to bring you that, or did you just find a lamp on the beach?

Let me ask you something... you hear about all these upsets in sports. It's because one team came out to play and the other didn't. How else could you explain number 1 seeds in tournaments losing their first round games. If West Greene comes out to play, they could beat anybody except for probably Unicoi, just like GreeneCountyFan said. What_a_Game you need to get in the Christmas spirit.

Edited by MMS_Basketball_02

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds to me like you're living in a fantasy world. Did you ask Santa to bring you that, or did you just find a lamp on the beach?

Well "what a game" what do you think will happen then after christmas, sinces you know it all about wg and their team this year. You prob haven't even watch them this year have you.

West Greene Sch for the rest of the year

1/2- North Greene H

1/5- Happy Valley H

1/9- Sullivan North H

1/12- Johnson County H

1/13- South Greene A

1/16- Cherokee A

1/19- Unicoi County A

1/26- Elizabethton H

1/30- Happy Valley A

2/2- Sullivan North A

2/5- Cocke County H

2/6- Johnson County A

2/9- Chuckey Doak H

2/12- Rutledge H

I think that West Greene can win alot of games after christmas if they just keep their heads up and play with their heart. This teams runs on heart. They have lost alot of close games this year already, if they and just keep it up in all four quarters, unstead of three or three and a half they will win some more games.

I agree. "What a Game", if you have watched any games this year you would know that if you give or take a couple of points, WG's win column goes up by about 3 ur 4.

Come on Rangerbook your Unaka team would be lucky to win 2 games in our conference.

I thin thats kinda funny, considering Unaka ALREADY has two wins against teams from your conferance. Any team that played in your conferance would get 2 wins. Know why? Cause West Greene is in it.... Of course, I don't put any stock in what you say. I mean you were the arogant retard that said WG would give Erwin ALL THE WANT... How'd that turn out again???

Edited by Rangerbook06

I agree. "What a Game", if you have watched any games this year you would know that if you give or take a couple of points, WG's win column goes up by about 3 ur 4.

Which still isn't great. Anyways, those games where you "give or take a few points" still count as losses last time I checked.

Well "what a game" what do you think will happen then after christmas, sinces you know it all about wg and their team this year. You prob haven't even watch them this year have you.

1/2- North Greene H - pretty much an automatic win

1/5- Happy Valley H - toss up game here

1/9- Sullivan North H - you might have a chance...but no

1/12- Johnson County H - no victory here

1/13- South Greene A - SG's point guard doesn't go down and they win by 10+

1/16- Cherokee A - Cherokee blasts you off the court and wins by 25+

1/19- Unicoi County A - no way

1/26- Elizabethton H - Elizabethton pulls it out 5+

1/30- Happy Valley A - I think Happy Valley gets this one at home

2/2- Sullivan North A - Sullivan pulls it out and sweeps you for the season

2/5- Cocke County H - already beat you by ten, thats pathetic...they win

2/6- Johnson County A - another win for Johnson

2/9- Chuckey Doak H - you get this win on a fluke play (don't ask, just a feeling)

2/12- Rutledge H - they beat you by 20 in the previous game - your points that you give or take don't work and you get railed

As for this post, that is what I think. It looks like you have, at best, 3 more games to win. Any more questions?

Edited by what_a_game

How can you determine the potential success of a program by how YOUR county elementary schools do against themselves??? Im sorry to break the news to you but when they get to high school they actually have to travel OUT of Greene County to play basketball games....

Well I understand that. All im sayin is that west greene has some talent coming up. And that they will be getting better! But i was mainly talkin about the county games around here.

Which still isn't great. Anyways, those games where you "give or take a few points" still count as losses last time I checked.

2/9- Chuckey Doak H - you get this win on a fluke play (don't ask, just a feeling)

2/12- Rutledge H - they beat you by 20 in the previous game - your points that you give or take don't work and you get railed

As for this post, that is what I think. It looks like you have, at best, 3 more games to win. Any more questions?

Yea, one question that you didn't answer. How many wg games have you been to this year, if any? I pick 10 wins by the end of the season a few days ago, and I think i will stick with it too.

Ok. So if you are saying that those games are still losses just the same, then the SG game is a win just the same right? It doesn't matter how many times you try to convince yourself that the only reason we beat them is because the Wright boy got injured, its not true. SG shot 17 for 52, they were in foul trouble all night, they couldn't hit a free throw, and they thought they had the game before they even walked on the court, and we were allready coming back before Wright got injured.

Ok. So if you are saying that those games are still losses just the same, then the SG game is a win just the same right? It doesn't matter how many times you try to convince yourself that the only reason we beat them is because the Wright boy got injured, its not true. SG shot 17 for 52, they were in foul trouble all night, they couldn't hit a free throw, and they thought they had the game before they even walked on the court, and we were allready coming back before Wright got injured.

Here's what would have happened if he didn't get injured. With his help they hold you off and then build a lead...so you lose. But if you still don't think so, just wait until you play again.

Yea, one question that you didn't answer. How many wg games have you been to this year, if any? I pick 10 wins by the end of the season a few days ago, and I think i will stick with it too.

I can't honestly say I have found enough time to waste to watch a poor basketball team get beat. And one other thing, could you explain which of those games they win to get those ten wins, because I can't see it.

Edited by what_a_game