WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you sure waste the time on here then, you must live on the internet, what a great life you must have.

Ya, I live in the basement and stay on the internet all day...ya right. Anyways, actually what I do is decide to spend my time watching teams with talent and a chance to win more than 7 games. I'm glad that you guys know what you are talking about. Your assumptions are even more ridiculous than the statement that West Greene will win ten games. O by the way, happy holidays.

Ya, I live in the basement and stay on the internet all day...ya right. Anyways, actually what I do is decide to spend my time watching teams with talent and a chance to win more than 7 games. I'm glad that you guys know what you are talking about. Your assumptions are even more ridiculous than the statement that West Greene will win ten games. O by the way, happy holidays.

Do you even play basketball...or any sports of that matter??

West Greene has a chance to win 7 games. We'll just have to wait and see what ahppens after Christmas. Happy Holidays! :blink:

I actually play two sports Einstein. I'm glad you keep assuming things you have no earthly idea about. What's next...the West Greene theory of relativity?

First of all you aren't going to start talking like you are big and bad, because let me assure you of something if you had any balls at all, you wouldnt be sitting here bashing a basketball team, and if you like too watch talent then why dont you shut your mouth, get off our post, and dont post anything on here again, because i am about fed up with your mouth, and if you keep up, i will get someone to keep you off here, so just keep talking smack, we all know that you know so much and that you are like Steven A. Smith, and you like too bash a high school team...Oh, and one more thing stop talking about the south greene game, its in the past, they beat them, so get over it, he is one player, and he wasnt that good, i mean he couldnt been too good, the whole team combined only hit 17 shots...(WHOA... guys watch out there going too state!!!!) but i think i have made my point...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

First of all you aren't going to start talking like you are big and bad, because let me assure you of something if you had any balls at all, you wouldnt be sitting here bashing a basketball team, and if you like too watch talent then why dont you shut your mouth, get off our post, and dont post anything on here again, because i am about fed up with your mouth, and if you keep up, i will get someone to keep you off here, so just keep talking smack, we all know that you know so much and that you are like Steven A. Smith, and you like too bash a high school team...Oh, and one more thing stop talking about the south greene game, its in the past, they beat them, so get over it, he is one player, and he wasnt that good, i mean he couldnt been too good, the whole team combined only hit 17 shots...(WHOA... guys watch out there going too state!!!!) but i think i have made my point...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Shoot son, it appears that what_a_game (whoever he is) has jerked your chain good, and you have let him...the truth of the matter is (to quote Steven A.Smith), we are in double digit pages on a thread because someone thought West Greene was going to win more than 10 games...before the fight breaks out, perhaps we ought to pull the plug on the thread - any time there are more pages than possible wins, something isn't right. Just a thought...

Don't have a responce for that do ya what_a_game?

Don't have a responce for that do ya what_a_game?

Of course I have a response, as always. Sorry, I was offline a couple of days. I drove up to see the Arby's Classic (real talent). While there, I also saw the class of West Greene's conference (Unicoi County) get blown out by over 40 points. In regards to L_333's previous remarks, I notice a considerable lack of maturity with this talk of my lacking in certain areas and the Steven A. Smith remark. I am also not sure of what I said to "act like I was big and bad" or how what I said could keep me from replying on further threads on CoachT (though I do think that some of L_333's remarks would qualify there). Could someone please explain where I bashed the team, all I said was that they wouldn't win more than seven games? Not bashing, just a statement of my opinion which is what these boards are designed for. Am I missing something here? (By the way mb_mms10, it's response not responce)

Edited by what_a_game

Of course I have a response, as always. Sorry, I was offline a couple of days. I drove up to see the Arby's Classic (real talent). While there, I also saw the class of West Greene's conference (Unicoi County) get blown out by over 40 points. In regards to L_333's previous remarks, I notice a considerable lack of maturity with this talk of my lacking in certain areas and the Steven A. Smith remark. I am also not sure of what I said to "act like I was big and bad" or how what I said could keep me from replying on further threads on CoachT (though I do think that some of L_333's remarks would qualify there). Could someone please explain where I bashed the team, all I said was that they wouldn't win more than seven games? Not bashing, just a statement of my opinion which is what these boards are designed for. Am I missing something here? (By the way mb_mms10, it's response not responce)

Alright I think everybody knows your opinon on West Greene. So I think its about time for to get off our post. You have made your point well known.

Alright I think everybody knows your opinon on West Greene. So I think its about time for to get off our post. You have made your point well known.

I wasn't aware that this was "your" post. As I understand it, they are all open to all members of CoachT. But as long as people make ridiculous statements (i.e. West Greene will win more than ten games) I will be here.