WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

I no what you are talking about.The reason WG fans called The Greeneville Sun was that Joe Byrd was not fair in his reporting.Wayne does a good job,but Joe Byrd is in love with SG.

I guess thats a matter of opinion on wether the writers are fair or not. From what I know and read all the Sun sports writers do a very good job. Especially JB...and everybody knows Wayne is the best.

Edited by tcpioneer3

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess thats a matter of opinion on wether the writers are fair or not. From what I know and read all the Sun sports writers do a very good job. Especially JB...and everybody knows Wayne is the best.

The only thing I thought was strange was that on the Greeneville Sun website, there were only two pictures with a ball in a WG player's hand, possibly three because a player from both teams were fighting for a rebound, the rest with South Greene. I love WG to death, but the only way they will beat the Blue Devils is if WG brings their A game and the other team brings their C game.

Edited by MMS_Basketball_02