WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

yea i agree but hes the big part of are team hes the floor leader! but cody haun steped up big! it prob wouldnt of went to ot if we didnt go 1/8 in the last 30 secounds! i know what we are doin tommorow! lol but yea! Big unicoi is next hopefully they will not be ready! cause we are pumped! we want that game back we should of won up there! so come out if your team dont play that night! cause lord knows are student seciton is the worst in the world! lol

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i agree but hes the big part of are team hes the floor leader! but cody haun steped up big! it prob wouldnt of went to ot if we didnt go 1/8 in the last 30 secounds! i know what we are doin tommorow! lol but yea! Big unicoi is next hopefully they will not be ready! cause we are pumped! we want that game back we should of won up there! so come out if your team dont play that night! cause lord knows are student seciton is the worst in the world! lol

Man I like Chuckey-Doak, but Unicoi is a monster. I'd love to see Unicoi get knocked off, but its unlikely. Good luck though!

Well no duh freak that you are AA and we are AAA but I wasn't stating anything about your conference.I was saying that you guys can't and didn't do anything against an imac and big 9 team

First, who is "you guys"? Second, they're not supposed to do anything against AAA teams. Thats why they are in AA you idiot. They're half the size of AAA teams.

It's looking more and more like it's going to be WG and SG again in the district tournament, at West Greene. West Greene has beaten South Greene 2 times this year already, can they make it a three-peat. Who do you all think will win the third meeting?

I got wg by 3.

It all depends on what West Greene teams shows up that nite, but if that showed up the last time they played i like West Greene by 6.

1/2 the size? definately not.

West Greene has about 600 kids

Mo East- 1,321

Mo West- 1,308

Boone- 1,229

Science Hill- 2,031

D-B- 1,799

Cocke County- 1,142

Volunteer- 1,125

Cherokee- 1,160

Crockett- 1,390

Sullivan South- 1,056

Bristol- 1,178

Jefferson County- 2,047

As you can see, all but three of Region 1's AAA teams are very close, if not much more than double the enrolment of West Greene.

Alabama has 7 different classifications. every other state has @ least 4

Kentucky only has one.