WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

LOL. Is it friday yet. My goodness it going to take forever before friday gets here.

Yeah where in the heck is what a game,commonsense,and tcpioneer3 been?In the past they have been on here bad mouthing WG players,fans,and coaches. How about you guys giving these players some credit and their coach.Jesse Bible player of the year in the county and Greenlee coach of the year in the county.Even you guys should give WG some credit.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey big guy the last time i checked west greene beat u easily by 17, and the only reason that u all got with in 4 points was the refs let u all back in the game.

Do you blame everything on the refs...the refs rarely make a difference in the outcome of the game...they are just everyone scapegoat.

I will give credit where credit is due...WG has had a good season...an above average season for them....congrats...i hope you all continue to improve and i hope that the games between greene county schools get even more competitive...but dont blame the refs for a team playing badly or for a loss....that teaches the players its ok to make excuses and not take responsibility for their own actions and that is not what the kids today need to be taught...

Do you blame everything on the refs...the refs rarely make a difference in the outcome of the game...they are just everyone scapegoat.

I will give credit where credit is due...WG has had a good season...an above average season for them....congrats...i hope you all continue to improve and i hope that the games between greene county schools get even more competitive...but dont blame the refs for a team playing badly or for a loss....that teaches the players its ok to make excuses and not take responsibility for their own actions and that is not what the kids today need to be taught...

Yeah, congratulations to the West Greene team......Anyone got any predictions of the first round?

I agree with everything that you just said, But you just had to witness the job the refs did that nite.

You saying that the refs have no outcome is absolutely crazy. Ok so your saying that when the refs start calling them little "pity pat" calls and the opposing team gets in the bonus that has no effect on the outcome of a game? Because anybody that has ever either played or watched basketball knows that when the reffs make up there mind that they are call against you there is nothing you can do!So therefore the refs do have a outcome of the game.