South Fulton @ Mckenzie

Devil_Alumni

this game will be over at the end of the first quarter...I personally just hate to see the Seniors go through this...the 3 are stand up guys...hopefully they can pull it off at Greenfield but going there will be hard I'm afraid...Friday was our Senior night...my best to Kyle Jackson, Deric Grooms and Lance Crannick in their future endeavors!!!

Regarding things to come...I do hope better things happen but after seeing what I have this year I'm not sure the staff won't make a debacle out of it....who can't defend the same 8 plays every game, year after year....sorry to vent and believe me I could say more.

Edited by Shotgunqb

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game will be over at the end of the first quarter...I personally just hate to see the Seniors go through this...the 3 are stand up guys...hopefully they can pull it off at Greenfield but going there will be hard I'm afraid...Friday was our Senior night...my best to Kyle Jackson, Deric Grooms and Lance Crannick in their future endeavors!!!

Regarding things to come...I do hope better things happen but after seeing what I have this year I'm not sure the staff won't make a debacle out of it....who can't defend the same 8 plays every game, year after year....sorry to vent and believe me I could say more.

Time and effort and the right people can cure a ton of ills. It wasn't all that long ago that McKenzie had similar problems and anyone can see the difference now. Pretty much every little NW TN football program goes thru these things from time to time. Patience, hard work, heart............that's what it takes.

Look I don't want to be a downer BUT to overlook any team would be insane. EVERY game is important and should be played that way.. NEVER underestimate any high school team.. I hope the Rebels keep the engines running we still have 2 more to go and in high school anything can happen. Good luck South Fulton.

MRP - FIGHT HARD PLAY HARD HIT LIKE YOU MEAN IT !!! South Fulton give our guys a run for it !!!! THEY NEED TO KEEP MOVING !!!!!!

From what I have been hearing the Pee wee teams are growing in SF and are bring in alot more players thatn ever. If all goes well and they all stick it out through high school then it may pay off.

DC, from all I've seen there are a lot of the small NW TN towns around here with some pretty decent peewee programs and they will definitely help the programs in those towns. I'm pretty familiar with the program in Gleason and it's gonna help them but, they need better coaches in that program there. It'll still help them though.

The 6th grade team has lost 2 games this year, both while one of their big guys was out on injury...the line...now get this...averages 190lbs and they have decent quickness...too thier coach is Mike Akers....son of Charles Akers....offensive coach when Kerry Curlin was head and defensive coach....there is who needs to come back and draw up some plays for ole SFRD B)

Look I don't want to be a downer BUT to overlook any team would be insane. EVERY game is important and should be played that way.. NEVER underestimate any high school team.. I hope the Rebels keep the engines running we still have 2 more to go and in high school anything can happen. Good luck South Fulton.

MRP - FIGHT HARD PLAY HARD HIT LIKE YOU MEAN IT !!! South Fulton give our guys a run for it !!!! THEY NEED TO KEEP MOVING !!!!!!

i have to agree with you on this one never under estimate any team. play hard, never give up. take it to the house it aint over till the fat lady sings and that wont happen till the end of the fourth quarter. good luck rebels play hard and no injuries to either team. B)

B):P Boy you and eyeball seeing things eye to eye so's to speak. i wish I had a job sitting on my rump and playing wif a computer.. JEEZ B)

i have to agree with you on this one never under estimate any team. play hard, never give up. take it to the house it aint over till the fat lady sings and that wont happen till the end of the fourth quarter. good luck rebels play hard and no injuries to either team. B)

Yea i heard that they lost one game this year. And WOW, the size of them to be in sixth grade. I got my info from someone else and was told that the line was averaging 250 lbs lol but i knew better than that lol.

To echo previous quotes...I have heard great things about the newly installed youth football program at SF...with proper coaching this can and will be a very good thing. Stay the course red devils...don't let a few L's get you down...LIVE in the weight room and all will be well!