Harriman at Coalfield

smoothsmitty

As of right now the weather forcast is actually 60 degrees and mostly sunny with only a 20 percent chance of rain. And a sloppy field does not help either team. Harriman is fast and it will hurt them, but Coalfields strength is BD and his speed and ability to make cuts. That being said I do not think that Coalfield will not need mother natures help. Yes Harriman is very talented and very fast. But speed does not matter when you are laying on your back. I dont think that people realize how physical and how much heart Coalfield plays with. I predict a close game until halftime and then Coalfield pulls away.

Coalfield - 35

Harriman - 14

Harriman has heart just ask anyone at the Rockwood or Midway games I would say that the heart factor will be even between the two teams. The mistake factor will be what settles this game. Can't wait til Friday

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now the weather forcast is actually 60 degrees and mostly sunny with only a 20 percent chance of rain. And a sloppy field does not help either team. Harriman is fast and it will hurt them, but Coalfields strength is BD and his speed and ability to make cuts. That being said I do not think that Coalfield will not need mother natures help. Yes Harriman is very talented and very fast. But speed does not matter when you are laying on your back. I dont think that people realize how physical and how much heart Coalfield plays with. I predict a close game until halftime and then Coalfield pulls away.

Coalfield - 35

Harriman - 14

Ask O.S if it was speed that beat them. I think it was BD power that beat them. BD is more than speed and cutes He will run you over as quick as he runs around you.

CYJacket, What time is my free pre-game meal? GO BLUE DEVILS... :D

Probably not going to be one this year. That orange truck you sold me had two cracked heads. That is where the water was going. Hmmmm? Guess I'll be paying for that for a while, unable to feed anybody. :D

Ask O.S if it was speed that beat them. I think it was BD power that beat them. BD is more than speed and cutes He will run you over as quick as he runs around you.

It really doesn't matter which one happens. Harriman is going to be respected in this game. Coalfield had better put pressure on the QB all night long.

Look at the stats...yea Coalfeild is Undefeated, but look at their strength of schedule and that tellls alot...im not sayin they aint good but they couldnt beat Kingston or Rockwood either, considering we should have beaten Rockwood....Yall have to blow out little teams to make yourself look good...that dont make a good team....However, Harriman has taken their losses and their not plannin on another one, so Coalfeild all im sayin is be ready

HHS-35

CHS-29

GO DEVILS!!!

Last time I checked it was about who had the best team not one or two good players. Coalfield has a team with a bunch of good players that play as a team. Don't get me wrong it will be a tough game. I have seen both teams play mulitple games. I live in Harriman went to school at coalfield. I just think Coalfield has more depth and more power. Coalfield in a late one.

It also seems that everyone is sayin who can stop Brandon Davis, well that is 1 skill player...how many does harriman have??? way more than one...the question is who can stop Julian? Dominique? AJ? or can u stop anyone?

Your right all you have to do is stop BD. That is so easy, why has no one else thought of that. I am pretty sure that has been the game plan of every team that Coalfield has played this year, how many has done it. Yes Brandon Davis gets alot if the credit, but Coalfield is not a one man show. If you really think that wait until Drake Lylse and that defence hits you a couple of times.

Really wish i could be there for this game, but i'd have to say Coalfield 28 Harriman 21...Harriman will have their usual big plays, but nothing the Jackets can't take care of. Coalfield wins in the trenches and wears Harriman down in the 4th quarter ;)

HENRY WILL HAVE HIS LINE READY TO ROLL.I SAY COALFIELD

Guest Shocker0

jhw...Go look at last years schedules if you want to compare them. Both teams played the exact same teams in the exact same order and when it came time for the two to play each other, Coalfield still won easily, and they stop all this speed that we hear about from Harriman.