Stewart Co. @ Waverly Central

15 NWTF 08

Oct 20th the Rebels from Stewart County come into Waverly to play the Tigers. A struggling SC team comes in to play a Waverly team that has played the number 1 and 2 teams in the district, back to back. I believe Waverly only gets better from playing those two high caliber teams, and Wins this one, In VERY Good Fashion.

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its bn a tuff 2 weeks for waverly, but it was the top 2 teams in the region so thats how it should be...waverly will come into this game smarter, quicker, and able to play better than they have the rest of the season...friday night against camden i could tell that our offense had workd hard the whole week and they did a lot better and w/ that work then waverly should be able to score many more this week then the rest of tha year...im goina say this will be our highest score of the year till next week...

Waverly: 34

Stewart Co: 0

well its bn a tuff 2 weeks for waverly, but it was the top 2 teams in the region so thats how it should be...waverly will come into this game smarter, quicker, and able to play better than they have the rest of the season...friday night against camden i could tell that our offense had workd hard the whole week and they did a lot better and w/ that work then waverly should be able to score many more this week then the rest of tha year...im goina say this will be our highest score of the year till next week...

Waverly: 34

Stewart Co: 0

tigers win 35-0

I think Waverly's defense will be too much for the rebels to handle. Adamsville only gave up 66 yards of total offense to them last week. The cardinals rolled up over 400 yards. I look for waverly to win easily

24-0. Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game for both sides.

I think if Waverly doesn't get complacent and let down they win easily. But they need to come out playing with the same intensity as Camden and Lewis. But everyone knows anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Afterall, Vandy beat Georgia. :thumb:

Papatiger, come on, you know Vandy beat Georgia during the Day. :)

papa...lets not git tha vandy thang started....u know that vandy has a great team this year...and they have a great chance on winning, jus about every game they play...but i do see trouble when florida and lsu come up..but vandy did prove a lot 2 me against arkansas and bama..so u never know...bout like our 2a football...u never know, and u never will until u git out and play...and thats what i love about this sport....

friday will be a great night for waverly...senior's last home game, and u know blue, green, luke, casey wagg's, scurlock and ne others will be wantin the game of their life...so look to see waverly's biggest score on tha year as blue breaks tackles and blows n2 endzone, then luke right after him scorin on his drives and a buncha hard licks from waggs...hope they enjoy it cuz we are goina miss em next year..GO TIGERS!!