Stewart Co. @ Waverly Central

15 NWTF 08

THE DUMBEST POSTER EVER FIRE HOLIDAY FOR NOT PLAYING THE YOUNG KIDS.THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS SC STARTS ABOUT 5 OR 6 SOHPMORES BOTH WAYS. THE REASON 8-9 STARTERS PLAY IN BOTH IS BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE SECOND DUMBEST POSTER, 3 THAT DO NOT PLAY IN JV ARE SENIORS, NOW THAT WOULD BE AREASON TO TO COMPLAIN. IF HOLIDAY PLAYED SENIORS BUT HE DOESNT. BY THE WAY THERE IS NO DIFFRENCE BETWEEN THE REBELS JV AND V THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT TO ALL OF THIS CONVERSATION SO GET A CLUE ABOUT DEVELOPING A PROGRAM BEFORE YOU TRY TO ANALYZE JV AND V

You just don't get it. YOu are the only one besides the coach that thinks this is the right way. Good coaches don't play their varsity in JV. Waverly starts a lot of sophomores and a few freshmen. Those don't play in the JV. By your standards they should. But that is not fair to the back ups who practice everyday and it is not fair to the team as a whole because quality back ups with experience are given game experience. I agree with Camdenlionpride. the dumbest post ever is you. :thumb:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just don't get it. YOu are the only one besides the coach that thinks this is the right way. Good coaches don't play their varsity in JV. Waverly starts a lot of sophomores and a few freshmen. Those don't play in the JV. By your standards they should. But that is not fair to the back ups who practice everyday and it is not fair to the team as a whole because quality back ups with experience are given game experience. I agree with Camdenlionpride. the dumbest post ever is you. :D

THERE IS NO REASON TO TRY TO REASON WITH IDIOTS. THE FRESHMAN DO PLAY, THE BACK UPS DO PLAY THIS CONVERSATION STARTED BECAUSE SOME IDIOTIC RADIO ANNOUNCER QUESTIONED WHY STARTERS WERE STILL IN THE GAME LATE FRIDAY. THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE COACH PLAYS THE KIDS HE HAS. THE YOUNG GUYS(BACK UPS JV SUBS UNDERRCLASSMEN LITTLE JOHNNY) GET OPPOURTUNITIES WHEN IT PRESENTS ITSELF. THE THING IS THAT SC IS NOT AS TALENTED AS CAMDEN AND WAVERLY AND THEY PLAY BOTH NOT FOR AN ADVANTAGE BUT FOR THE FUTURE. SO YOU DONT GET IT JUST STICK TO THE RADIO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE DOING THAT JOB.

THE DUMBEST POSTER EVER FIRE HOLIDAY FOR NOT PLAYING THE YOUNG KIDS.THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS SC STARTS ABOUT 5 OR 6 SOHPMORES BOTH WAYS. THE REASON 8-9 STARTERS PLAY IN BOTH IS BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE SECOND DUMBEST POSTER, 3 THAT DO NOT PLAY IN JV ARE SENIORS, NOW THAT WOULD BE AREASON TO TO COMPLAIN. IF HOLIDAY PLAYED SENIORS BUT HE DOESNT. BY THE WAY THERE IS NO DIFFRENCE BETWEEN THE REBELS JV AND V THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT TO ALL OF THIS CONVERSATION SO GET A CLUE ABOUT DEVELOPING A PROGRAM BEFORE YOU TRY TO ANALYZE JV AND V

I was wrong. Now this is the dumbest post ever. Why in the world would you not let your backups play in JV. Two reasons you do not play your varsity starters in JV. First, injury reason. Why would you play a starter in a JV game if you count on him in a varsity game. Also, kids need time to recuperate after a hard fought varsity game. They should not be rewarded with a game instead of another game. No wonder SC is awful, you are overworking your varsity starters. My second reason, you will not make your varsity better by giving them more game time experience. You get better through practice. You teach your freshmen game experience through the JV games. You improve your varsity through practice throughout the week. You see, next year when SC is relying on those few sophomores that will play, they will need to teach them everything since they did not learn anything from the lack of experience they didn't receive in the freshmen JV games. Trust me, if it was the best way then every good team would do it the same way. Waverly has a solid program that seems to be on the rise. If they say you are wrong and I say you are wrong (I am a Camdenite), then trust me you are wrong. JV is a tool to teach, not an opportunity to boast of wins and losses like SC tends to do with their JV games.

I was wrong. Now this is the dumbest post ever. Why in the world would you not let your backups play in JV. Two reasons you do not play your varsity starters in JV. First, injury reason. Why would you play a starter in a JV game if you count on him in a varsity game. Also, kids need time to recuperate after a hard fought varsity game. They should not be rewarded with a game instead of another game. No wonder SC is awful, you are overworking your varsity starters. My second reason, you will not make your varsity better by giving them more game time experience. You get better through practice. You teach your freshmen game experience through the JV games. You improve your varsity through practice throughout the week. You see, next year when SC is relying on those few sophomores that will play, they will need to teach them everything since they did not learn anything from the lack of experience they didn't receive in the freshmen JV games. Trust me, if it was the best way then every good team would do it the same way. Waverly has a solid program that seems to be on the rise. If they say you are wrong and I say you are wrong (I am a Camdenite), then trust me you are wrong. JV is a tool to teach, not an opportunity to boast of wins and losses like SC tends to do with their JV games.

Agreed, end this

THERE IS NO REASON TO TRY TO REASON WITH IDIOTS. THE FRESHMAN DO PLAY, THE BACK UPS DO PLAY THIS CONVERSATION STARTED BECAUSE SOME IDIOTIC RADIO ANNOUNCER QUESTIONED WHY STARTERS WERE STILL IN THE GAME LATE FRIDAY. THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE COACH PLAYS THE KIDS HE HAS. THE YOUNG GUYS(BACK UPS JV SUBS UNDERRCLASSMEN LITTLE JOHNNY) GET OPPOURTUNITIES WHEN IT PRESENTS ITSELF. THE THING IS THAT SC IS NOT AS TALENTED AS CAMDEN AND WAVERLY AND THEY PLAY BOTH NOT FOR AN ADVANTAGE BUT FOR THE FUTURE. SO YOU DONT GET IT JUST STICK TO THE RADIO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE DOING THAT JOB.

No you just don't get it. How can players improve if the same ones play both games? Besides that, it is not good for them to be playing two games in one week.

As far as the radio thing, how would you know?

Edited by papatiger

this is crazy....justaskme u wouldnt b coach holladay would u?? or do u jus not know any thang at all about high school football??... Varsity, ur upperclassmen or better players, Junior Varsity, underclassmen or inexperienced players that do not play on varsity...there is a seperation, and if u know any thang at all u play ur varsity in varsity games and thats it...u let ur younger players play in jv games against other jv players so they can be ready and know a lil more for next year...i have never heard of a school like this, how idiotic can they be.....its like any other sports...look at baseball MLB (varsity) they play at that level, younger more inexperienced or rehabiltatin players play the (jv) minor leagues ex: nashville sounds.... there is no reason to be playin in both jv and varsity, if u want ur varsity to play more games jus let them scrimage the younger guys that should b jv that away u can git both a lil experience...u know wat i dont have time for this topic waverly did great job and stewart county apparently needs a new coach...thats jus the facts of the matter...so if u rebels have any more questions about football jusaskme or any other ppl from waverly, camden or any team in the top of the region...even loretto i know they are smarter than that...