Stewart Co. @ Waverly Central

15 NWTF 08

Tigers that will be playing in their last home game...

#1 Alex Green TE/DE

#4 JT Blue TB/DB-LB

#12 Michael Forrester QB/FS

#20 Jake Scurlock TB/SS

#24 Luke Anderson WR/QB/DB

#26 Angelo Lutts FB/SS

#32 Casey Waggoner FB/LB

#37 Jerold Upchurch TE/DE

#81 Justin Marek TE/DE

#93 Carter Haney TE/LB

I'd like to say a big thank you and Congrats to these fine young men. It's been a pleasure watching ya'll play football for the Tigers. You've all made memorable plays, that will always stick with me. Everytime I look down onto that Football Field, I see 11 guys going at it, but I gurantee on that Friday night, noone will be going harder than those 10 I just mentioned. Wheather on the field or not at the time, you all will be having on of the more emotional games of your lifetime. So, boys, go at it, keep it clean, and most of all, have fun.

THANK YOU!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers that will be playing in their last home game...

#1 Alex Green TE/DE

#4 JT Blue TB/DB-LB

#12 Michael Forrester QB/FS

#20 Jake Scurlock TB/SS

#24 Luke Anderson WR/QB/DB

#26 Angelo Lutts FB/SS

#32 Casey Waggoner FB/LB

#37 Jerold Upchurch TE/DE

#81 Justin Marek TE/DE

#93 Carter Haney TE/LB

I'd like to say a big thank you and Congrats to these fine young men. It's been a pleasure watching ya'll play football for the Tigers. You've all made memorable plays, that will always stick with me. Everytime I look down onto that Football Field, I see 11 guys going at it, but I gurantee on that Friday night, noone will be going harder than those 10 I just mentioned. Wheather on the field or not at the time, you all will be having on of the more emotional games of your lifetime. So, boys, go at it, keep it clean, and most of all, have fun.

THANK YOU!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

so true...these guys will be missed very much..i know we miss havin #12 michael forrester and #81 justin marek on the field this season...and its a real shame that they cant play...and i would give ne thang to have both of these wonderful players on the field...it woulda made a pretty good size difference on our team this year, we coulda bn fightin for 1st or 2nd a lot better than wat we did....but good luck to all these great guys and i hope they have a wonderful and meaningful game friday night...and i wouldnt care to see us run up the score on sc as long as they git to play until theyr done...cuz its theyr last time on that field..so look to see some big plays and some shockers...GO TIGERS!!! c/o 07 will b missed, have fun guys! B)

papa...lets not git tha vandy thang started....u know that vandy has a great team this year...and they have a great chance on winning, jus about every game they play...but i do see trouble when florida and lsu come up..but vandy did prove a lot 2 me against arkansas and bama..so u never know...bout like our 2a football...u never know, and u never will until u git out and play...and thats what i love about this sport....

friday will be a great night for waverly...senior's last home game, and u know blue, green, luke, casey wagg's, scurlock and ne others will be wantin the game of their life...so look to see waverly's biggest score on tha year as blue breaks tackles and blows n2 endzone, then luke right after him scorin on his drives and a buncha hard licks from waggs...hope they enjoy it cuz we are goina miss em next year..GO TIGERS!!

Whatt are you smoking? Florida, LSU, UT all will have no problem with Vandy. Arkansas wasn't playing very good at the first of year and I still am not impressed with them now. Auburn overlooked them. Alabama is already saying they may fire Shula because of their bad play. Besides, this is not the college page. Go Waverly

Edited by papatiger

Whatt are you smoking? Florida, LSU, UT all will have no problem with Vandy. Arkansas wasn't playing very good at the first of year and I still am not impressed with them now. Auburn overlooked them. Alabama is already saying they may fire Shula because of their bad play. Besides, this is not the college page. Go Waverly

Join plus and you can talk college and pro, and baseball, and NASCAR, and EVERYTHING!!!

I think if Waverly doesn't get complacent and let down they win easily. But they need to come out playing with the same intensity as Camden and Lewis. But everyone knows anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Afterall, Vandy beat Georgia. :lol:

:lol::lol: If Waverly plays with the same intensity as they had against CAMDEN,SCwill beat them.I was at the game.Isaw how Waverly dropped its head when we scored our 2nd TD.They knew it was over.I still pick waverly to win big.

30-6

:lol:<_< If Waverly plays with the same intensity as they had against CAMDEN,SCwill beat them.I was at the game.Isaw how Waverly dropped its head when we scored our 2nd TD.They knew it was over.I still pick waverly to win big.

30-6

I guess they were hanging their head when they outscored Camden in the second quarter?

:thumb: They were lucky to get the td they got.The wr made a great catch on a terrible throw buy the qb.And by the way,the game was over in the first quarter and the mighty Lions lost some of their intensity. :angry:

IF they lost intensity then maybe their coaches and players are not as good as I thought. I really don't believe that though. I believe if the score had been 100-0 there would still be intensity when Waverly and Camden plays.

As far as the TD, it was a great throw and catch, probably the best I've seen in high school in a while. and they came close to having another one that was easier to catch and he dropped it at the 3 which would have cut the score at the half to 34-17.

Edited by papatiger