Riverdale vs. Lebanon

War Eagles

this is a game where lebanon will have to play 4 quaters of hard nosed football and with a little bit of luck may actually be able to shock middle tn football fans. Look for riverdale to go over top of the midget corners of lebanon (5'5 on left side- 5'4 on right side) early in the game. in order for lebanon to win the football game they will have to produce some points. Defense needs to stop the long ball and big plays

If that happens then Lebanon will win 20-17

- if not look for a long night

GO BIG BLUE

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its gonna be an interesting game between the two teams.

lebanon is gonna have to show up all 4 quarters and not get their momentum brought down.no matter what happens they are gonna have to keep their heads up in order to play all 4 quarters of hard faught blue devil football.

either team could win this game.but i think it all comes down to friday night.when both teams come out on the field.an the team that "shows up" will have the better chance of winning.

i vote it will be a low scoring game. so my prediction is...

Lebanon 17 :thumb:

Riverdale 14

No way Lebanon holds RHS to 14........they are way too high-powered.

Like a dang machine. Way too many weapons.

yea but like somebody said earlier.riverdale hasnt faced that good of defense all season.and lebanon has a good defense.so if we learn how to stop them early.it shouldnt be a problem.well all i have to say is its all gonna come down to which team "shows up" friday night. :thumb:

yea but like somebody said earlier.riverdale hasnt faced that good of defense all season.and lebanon has a good defense.so if we learn how to stop them early.it shouldnt be a problem.well all i have to say is its all gonna come down to which team "shows up" friday night. :thumb:

lc, dc and mccalie all have pretty good defenses and if u think we won t core more than that u are about to be shocked cause lebenon hasnt seen a rushing attack like ours....... and i doubt very seriously they score that much but we will c good luck to both

lc, dc and mccalie all have pretty good defenses and if u think we won t core more than that u are about to be shocked cause lebenon hasnt seen a rushing attack like ours....... and i doubt very seriously they score that much but we will c good luck to both

Isn't it interesting how before you play somebody you talk down about them, but after you play them you talk them up.

The same DC defense that you are calling "pretty good" right now has given up 286 yards rushing to Henry Co., 289 yards rushing to Hendersonville, and 270 yards to Indy. Not exactly what I call a shut down defense, but you spin it however you like....

:thumb:

Riverdale wont be riding "too high". They know they can be beat and wont let that happen and will win big.

I'm going with lebanon on this one i mean dont get me wrong riverdale is a good school but i have faith in my school. riverdale will be too cocky in this 1 and the devils will be ready and captialize on their mistake

go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention Riverdale.......IF you have to resort to passing against LHS......word to the wise....they have a DB that is fond of tripping the receiver .

I doubt you have to pass tho since you didn't have to against Smyrna. He got Flagged for it TWICE.

actually your wrong. #13 Ken Walton tripped the receiver once on accident and he came up tapping his chest saying "yea i know, my bad my bad" and then the other pass interference was by #35 Adrian Woods. and the oakland receiver didnt even call for a flag or anything which makes me think he just tripped by himself. cuz if the receiver doesnt think its interference, then it prolly isnt.