Riverdale vs. Lebanon

War Eagles

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Lebanon for the upset. Riverdale is riding too "high" after beating down Dogs.

I vote with you on this one.i think riverdale is a good team and they have beaten a lot of good teams.but i think that might hurt them in this game.idk but i feelin that lebanon has a bit more desire for this game.they sure arent overlooking riverdale.so that might put an edge on things. i vote lebanon for the upset.but it will be an interesting game thats for sure.

BIG BLUE ALL THE WAY!

lebanon looked terrible when i saw them during the 3rd quarter of the blackman game. i know thats not how lebanon has played all season though or they wouldnt be at this point. they played with little excecution and enthusiasm, which cost them the win. i expect they will show up better against riverdale, but riverdale is flat out the better team.

hows lebanons oline and dline? i know they got some strong dudes from every year in the lifting competition. i really want to say riverdale will dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and i think we will :lol:

good luck to lebanon though, i have family ties ;)

Guest dare_2_dream

I'm going with Lebanon for the upset. Riverdale is riding too "high" after beating down Dogs.

Riverdale wont be riding "too high". They know they can be beat and wont let that happen and will win big.

Riverdale is the No. 1 team in this region by a wide stretch. If there were any doubters -- check the Smyrna game. The trick for Lebanon is to play mistake free-football in an effort to keep the game respectable.

Make a turnover and the Riverdale defense will score. Since they've gone to the Wing-T, RHS isn't as predictable. Any of the backs could gash you for a big play.

Lebanon has a solid defense and an okay offense. I think they'll give Riverdale a much much better game than Smyrna. I don't expect LHS to score a bunch of points, but if they can figure out the wingt they might be able to keep it close and hope for some turnovers and big plays to swing momentum.

Bottom line if Riverdale has hit their stride and I don't see them getting beat for another few weeks- if at all.

Good luck to both teams.

Word of wisdom to RHS- don't overlook these guys. They're better than Smyrna. They will hit you and take names. If you get overconfident because of what you did last week then you'll get beat. And at this point it will cost you a #1 seed. That could be huge.

Lebanon has a solid defense and an okay offense. I think they'll give Riverdale a much much better game than Smyrna. I don't expect LHS to score a bunch of points, but if they can figure out the wingt they might be able to keep it close and hope for some turnovers and big plays to swing momentum.

Bottom line if Riverdale has hit their stride and I don't see them getting beat for another few weeks- if at all.

Good luck to both teams.

Word of wisdom to RHS- don't overlook these guys. They're better than Smyrna. They will hit you and take names. If you get overconfident because of what you did last week then you'll get beat. And at this point it will cost you a #1 seed. That could be huge.

Take notes, take names!!! Lebanons defense will be stingy. There wont be a ton of points scored by either team. This game will be close, but I hate to say it; Riverdale is Riverdale. I wont say it: GO BLUE!