William Blount at Bradley Central

TG24

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB win along with Ooltewah beating Oak Ridge clinches final playoff spot for WB

Not so fast my friend. WB needs to win out and have OR lose 1 of 2. OR can still get 2nd in the region if they win out. Or even win it with some help from SD (very unlikely). Technically I believe everyone except SD and HHS are still alive.

Region Overall Beat Plays

Ooltewah 5 0 8 0 MC,WB,BC,Heritage,Farragut--- OR,SD

Farragut 4 1 5 3 Heritage,MC,WB,BC---- SD,OR

MC 3 2 5 3 OR,SD,WB----- Heritage,BC

OR 3 2 5 3 BC,Heritage,SD----- Ooltewah,Farragut

BC 2 3 4 4 SD,Heritage------ WB,MC

WB 2 3 4 4 SD,OR------ BC,Heritage

SD 1 4 1 7 Heritage------- Farragut,Ooltewah

Heritage 0 5 2 6 -------- MC,WB

Edited by Red Rebels

Wb scores with 4 minutes left to make the score 35-7. Bradley runs the kickoff back to make it 35-14. They then recover the on sides kick and score on the first play to cut it to 35-21. WB recovers the next on sides kick, but fumbles the snap on the 1st play. Bradley runs it back to make it 35-28 with 2 min left. They kick it deep and use all 3 timeouts and get the ball back with 50 seconds left on their own 25. They run a successful hook and ladder down to the WB 25 with 25 seconds left. After spiking the ball to stop the clock, Bradley scores when they catch a pass, fumble it in the end zone and recover it to make it 35-34 with 1 second left. They decide to go for 2 and the win. They are stopped short and WB wins 35-34. I'm writing the script this week.

LOL! Do you really think that this will happen? Cmon at least give us some credit. WB's defense wont let this happen. And our offense will be unstoppable. We wont see the fumbles like you did last week trust me on this. WB by at least 28.

etcoach- The only difference between those three games and this one is that those teams are on a close level with us, as far as talent and winning games. Bradley can't compete with any of the three teams that we went back and fourth with, and they can't compete with us either.

I'm still waiting to wake up from the McMinn game.......or was it the Farragut game....or was it the Ooltewah game. Surely I've not been dreaming all of these games. I am telling you..it has been amazing.

You left out the Oak Ridge game. Oh wait, that's OR that's waiting to wake up from that one.

Wb scores with 4 minutes left to make the score 35-7. Bradley runs the kickoff back to make it 35-14. They then recover the on sides kick and score on the first play to cut it to 35-21. WB recovers the next on sides kick, but fumbles the snap on the 1st play. Bradley runs it back to make it 35-28 with 2 min left. They kick it deep and use all 3 timeouts and get the ball back with 50 seconds left on their own 25. They run a successful hook and ladder down to the WB 25 with 25 seconds left. After spiking the ball to stop the clock, Bradley scores when they catch a pass, fumble it in the end zone and recover it to make it 35-34 with 1 second left. They decide to go for 2 and the win. They are stopped short and WB wins 35-34. I'm writing the script this week.

I hope this fiction, but I've watched every one of the "nightmares" this season with only one going our way.