East @ Greeneville

canefan72

Yes, questionable. Myself and everyone from morristown(east & west) all know too well how hard it is to come to GV and get a fairly called game and last night was no different. GV had a guy try to hit our center and he put the GV player on the ground and they ejected him. GV had 1 flag against them and we had at least 6 and every flag either negated a big gain or kept a GV drive alive. Crying about not having your QB is silly, he should have kept his mouth shut from what I hear and he would have played last night but oh well.

You forgot to mention the center punching our player once he was on the ground...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Volunteer fan giving advice to a team that humiliated them lol.. East will be fine doing what they do.... You see, we are in the playoffs.. You worry about getting your team there...

Dude before you get all messed up jumping on someone here you need to know what you are talking about! First do you see the Vols symbol? That is the volunteers I am a fan of. In my statement it looks pretty obvious that I have seen Greeneville play a lot. I was making a statement about the game I saw last night and my statement was really none of your concern. I was simply stating how I felt about the game and how I felt East would need a passing game to go far into the playoffs. If it offended anyone from East I apologize that was not the intention of the post, I was simply saying I was proud of the Devil team for the effort last night.

There was no punch!!!!!!!!

You know we put stuff in the reffs water that make them see pass interfearence's and punchs all of which never happend and if the water dose not work then we get some of the Bermuda triangle and rub it on the filed that makes things look like they happen but we all know they really dont. wait till next year we are getting a one eyed one horn purple people eater to go streaking acrost the filed and gobble up all your little players.

I bet you also didn't know that we go down to the salvation army and get our reffs. ha i bet you thought the tssaa assigned the reffs to us just like they assign them to every other high school football game in the state.

I think they should start putting the reffs in the stands and let them call the game there instead of on the filed because apparently there is a much better view of what is going on on the filed from way up there.

Yes, questionable. Myself and everyone from morristown(east & west) all know too well how hard it is to come to GV and get a fairly called game and last night was no different. GV had a guy try to hit our center and he put the GV player on the ground and they ejected him. GV had 1 flag against them and we had at least 6 and every flag either negated a big gain or kept a GV drive alive. Crying about not having your QB is silly, he should have kept his mouth shut from what I hear and he would have played last night but oh well.

The word of the night is DISIPLENE. It sounds like you are crying becouse your team is not as (disaplend) as ours. Did you know it is possible to play a game with out getting more then one penalte if your team was more (disaplend) then you would know how all that works.

Edited by THECRIPDEVIL

The word of the night is DISIPLENE. It sounds like you are crying becouse your team is not as (disaplend) as ours. Did you know it is possible to play a game with out getting more then one penalte if your team was more (disaplend) then you would know how all that works.

[/quot

Who won the game? Who knocked you out of the playoffs? I tell you what, Greeneville is not the team they use to be years back.. I bet 3A ball is looking really nice to you guys right about now...

Dude before you get all messed up jumping on someone here you need to know what you are talking about! First do you see the Vols symbol? That is the volunteers I am a fan of. In my statement it looks pretty obvious that I have seen Greeneville play a lot. I was making a statement about the game I saw last night and my statement was really none of your concern. I was simply stating how I felt about the game and how I felt East would need a passing game to go far into the playoffs. If it offended anyone from East I apologize that was not the intention of the post, I was simply saying I was proud of the Devil team for the effort last night.

#1 - I got your Dude

#2 - When you are talking about the Canes I make it my concern

#3 - That was my bad not paying attention to the Volunteer team you were supporting.

East played a horrible game Friday and still came out with a win. Lets turn our attention to locking up the #2 spot in the conference and leave the Gdevils whining in the dust : (

Some of you guys are amazing............all this trash talking and putting each other down when actually on Friday night Greeneville played pretty good, East did not play as well as they have been the last few weeks and I would like to think Greeneville had some part in that. However I feel that the best team won the game, I did not see the punch but someone did, the pass interference was a pass interference, and yeah I am sure there were some missed calls but I will bet if you watch the film there were some on both sides of the ball. Usually that is the way it goes whether you are playing in Greeneville, Kingsport, Morristown, OR Maryville. The official on Friday night did not all come from Greeneville you know guys. Enough of that already, good luck to East in the playoffs. How does it work if you guys beat Boone and both East and West have home field advantage in the playoffs? Does West have first choice since they have been there more often or what?

#1 - I got your Dude

#2 - When you are talking about the Canes I make it my concern

#3 - That was my bad not paying attention to the Volunteer team you were supporting.

East played a horrible game Friday and still came out with a win. Lets turn our attention to locking up the #2 spot in the conference and leave the Gdevils whining in the dust : (

# 1 Where is my Dude?

# 2 I was being complimentary of YOUR Canes

# 3 Yeah your right!

As for the dust the field was wet the other night in case you missed it.