East @ Greeneville

canefan72

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about Basketball? I surely do not that is why I am on a football board.. I am not speaking for any Hurricane fans except for myself. If you would like to debate class lets do that.. I just have never seen a group of fans whine and make up excuses for a lose like you all have. Like I said before, the Canes ended your season, you will not be in the playoff again this year lol. I lived in Greenvile for several years while playing ball at Tusculum, so I have some knowledge about how classy or classless Greeneville is.. If you and your little buddys would like to continue calling names behind the computer please let me know and I'll give you guys a # and some directions.. Don't make me let this 21inch mules leg loose on somebody ; ) Have a great day and enjoy starting Basketball season early...

I haven't seen anyone making excuses about losing to your Canes.In fact, the only whining has been East fans whining about officiating like we had a choice of dumba** Five Rivers officials. They pretty much stink all over the conference. Neither have I questioned Morristowns class...although from some of your posts, I am starting to question yours. I don't understand why you have become so confrontational. Most of your posts are usually intelligent and well thought. The last few have been condescending and insulting... and that 1 about no talent in ET basketball was just... well...no offense... STUPID.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to as this"21inch mule leg" but it sounds like you should be taken to the woodshed for threatening a woman with it.

FYI... basketball practice and season starts at the same time for everyone...some of us just get a little more time in the weight room.

I haven't seen anyone making excuses about losing to your Canes.In fact, the only whining has been East fans whining about officiating like we had a choice of dumba** Five Rivers officials. They pretty much stink all over the conference. Neither have I questioned Morristowns class...although from some of your posts, I am starting to question yours. I don't understand why you have become so confrontational. Most of your posts are usually intelligent and well thought. The last few have been condescending and insulting... and that 1 about no talent in ET basketball was just... well...no offense... STUPID.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to as this"21inch mule leg" but it sounds like you should be taken to the woodshed for threatening a woman with it.

FYI... basketball practice and season starts at the same time for everyone...some of us just get a little more time in the weight room.

Well I keep trying to leave this thread in the past, but you want let it die huh? I was not threatening you barb with my 21 inch arm, but if you know someone who would like to try and take me to the woodshed, that can be arranged. I do not come on this board with the intent to insult anyone or whine and cry about anything. i am passionate about football and am loyal to my Hurricanes.

I will also be the first one to admit that I am not in the know when it comes to basketball. I have always thought east of Knoxville the only team that is competitive was Science Hill. Barb-one last thing, please do not question my class I am civil until provocked at which point class is thrown out the window.

Well I keep trying to leave this thread in the past, but you want let it die huh? I was not threatening you barb with my 21 inch arm, but if you know someone who would like to try and take me to the woodshed, that can be arranged. I do not come on this board with the intent to insult anyone or whine and cry about anything. i am passionate about football and am loyal to my Hurricanes.

I will also be the first one to admit that I am not in the know when it comes to basketball. I have always thought east of Knoxville the only team that is competitive was Science Hill. Barb-one last thing, please do not question my class I am civil until provocked at which point class is thrown out the window.

So its not idiocracy then, its ignorance...thats forgivable. Perhaps in the future YOU won't make such provocative statements. You know stush, East traditionally does well in the IMAC...maybe you should follow them more indoors.

Anyway, I hope you do make another trip down, preferably watching the Canes take it to Maryville : ) That would make me one happy camper.

Do you really think that you guys can beat maryville? I am not tryin to sound smart or anything just a question, and do you think that you will get by West to beat them? I am not tryin to say anything by it, but just curious to see what everyone thinks

Do you really think that you guys can beat maryville? I am not tryin to sound smart or anything just a question, and do you think that you will get by West to beat them? I am not tryin to say anything by it, but just curious to see what everyone thinks

ANY TEAM CAN BE BEAT IT JUST MATTERS WHAT TEAM SHOWS UP TO PLAY AND WHO WANTS IT MORE. I THINK IF EAST PLAYS AS GOOD AS THEY DID IN THE PAST I THINK THEY CAN BEAT WEST, IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME. I DONT KEEP UP WITH MARYVILLE SO I CANT SAY ANY THING ABOUT THAT GAME. BUT LIKE I SAID ANY TEAM CAN BE BEAT.