Fayette Academy vs. Harding Academy

JTRIM

fayette came out flat and did not play well they turned the ball over on several occasions once in the fourth quarter the play after they recovered a fumble but they were just out coached wes kennedey was giong for the win too early by going for 2 twice in a row in a close game ...not smart decision and they payed for it as a result

well ac it was a sloppy game on both sides turnovers made the difference in this one i dont know who #24 is for harding but he was something the vikings were obviously not ready for and rodney alexander had a very good game also...as far as davis being back yes he is he came out and played very well, it doesnt seem like hes missed a step .hes also throwing very well.... on to the next matter at hand which is trinity i believe trinity will be an exciting game, but i think that kennedy will have them ready. he is gonna preach ball protection all week and they will not turn it over nearly as much next week. but im pickin FA in a good one