Chuckey doak vs North Greene

CDHSKNIGHTS34

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to say about this is the winner goes to Alcoa first round :D .Im sure they will be glad to win but after this week there isnt to much to be happy about. :o

Will get ugly. Dunno if it will repeat like last year's game against Pittman.

All i have to say about this is the winner goes to Alcoa first round :thumb: .Im sure they will be glad to win but after this week there isnt to much to be happy about. :D

Will get ugly. Dunno if it will repeat like last year's game against Pittman.

north greene has an offense we just havent had it on the field in the last few weeks we are making some changes this week hopefully to help us get our game on track for these next two must win games

Im sorry to bust your bubble but CD is going to win so there goes the "2 must win games" and no offense but if you lose to CD then you are not going to win either one of the next 2 games cause SG is improving every day. Goodluck to you both.

CD-20

ng- 12

Im sorry to bust your bubble but CD is going to win so there goes the "2 must win games" and no offense but if you lose to CD then you are not going to win either one of the next 2 games cause SG is improving every day. Goodluck to you both.

CD-20

ng- 12

well hopefully CD does bust my bubble i have been pulling for them all year my dad is a CD alumni and i was going to go to CD til my parents got divorced but at the same time i wanna see NG come away with the win

NG-28

CD-16