IMAC Conference

Snowman16

Greenville will be disappointed this year. Last time I checked, it takes more than one player on a basketball team to win a ballgame. There are teams in Greenville's conference that are more than capable of slowing Wiggins down underneath. Sorry Greenville fans, you will be able to chear for one player's statistics but you won't be able to chear much for the Greenville team's success this year. I see Greenville going to the playoffs but they will be put out early. :thumb:

No not if they can get home court for districts and regions like last year. Come on now thats not even a challenege playing on your home court all the way to the state tourny. They should have to play somewhere else. Anyone else agree?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenville will be disappointed this year. Last time I checked, it takes more than one player on a basketball team to win a ballgame. There are teams in Greenville's conference that are more than capable of slowing Wiggins down underneath. Sorry Greenville fans, you will be able to chear for one player's statistics but you won't be able to chear much for the Greenville team's success this year. I see Greenville going to the playoffs but they will be put out early. :thumb:

Ol Betsy slowed Wiggins down underneath last night and he wore them out from outside. The young man is averaging nearly 28 ppg...we will start chipping away at the conference 1 team at a time beginning with MoEast on Friday..I will say if anyone can slow Greeneville down it will be your Chiefs..but you had better see the rest of Greeneville's team before you make the ol' "one man team" remark. This is the TEAM that just beat Bearden and Bradley Central in the Land-Air Classic...who did Cherokee beat...Sullivan East and Unicoi County...congrats on winning the Hardee's Classic but really, how about playing somebody before you go winning the conference.

Ol Betsy slowed Wiggins down underneath last night and he wore them out from outside. The young man is averaging nearly 28 ppg...we will start chipping away at the conference 1 team at a time beginning with MoEast on Friday..I will say if anyone can slow Greeneville down it will be your Chiefs..but you had better see the rest of Greeneville's team before you make the ol' "one man team" remark. This is the TEAM that just beat Bearden and Bradley Central in the Land-Air Classic...who did Cherokee beat...Sullivan East and Unicoi County...congrats on winning the Hardee's Classic but really, how about playing somebody before you go winning the conference.

O barb didnt you know that cherokee beat.... west greene. I think they are on their way to state now. o please gville will win the conference going away

if you look at dream.big.play.big you'll notice he always talks about how great "kyle donahue" is, wonder who he is? Who has south greene beat, dream? They got blew out by RUTLEDGE? ouch Cherokee is undefeated, they've beaten Unicoi, Sullivan East, Elizabethton, and yeah west greene. I guess winning the hardees isn't enough to impress the "best player in the conference last year" kyle donahue, eh?

IMAC Predictions:

Greeneville

Cherokee

Morristown West

Morristown East

Jefferson County

Cocke County

Edited by MObuck_021

if you look at dream.big.play.big you'll notice he always talks about how great "kyle donahue" is, wonder who he is? Who has south greene beat, dream? They got blew out by RUTLEDGE? ouch Cherokee is undefeated, they've beaten Unicoi, Sullivan East, Elizabethton, and yeah west greene. I guess winning the hardees isn't enough to impress the "best player in the conference last year" kyle donahue, eh?

IMAC Predictions:

Greeneville

Cherokee

Morristown West

Morristown East

Jefferson County

Cocke County

Now MObuck, if your gonna rag on Dreambig you gotta save some for Cruel who thinks:

"Greenville will be disappointed this year. Last time I checked, it takes more than one player on a basketball team to win a ballgame. There are teams in Greenville's conference that are more than capable of slowing Wiggins down underneath. Sorry Greenville fans, you will be able to chear for one player's statistics but you won't be able to chear much for the Greenville team's success this year. I see Greenville going to the playoffs but they will be put out early."

early?... by who?... TN High?... Sullivan Central?...

I don't think 3 or 4 in Big 9 can beat Greeneville or Cherokee. I'm not too sure 1 or 2 is good enough to beat Greeneville this year.

FYI..South Greene beat MOWest...guess we can scratch them off the playoff list ;)

No not if they can get home court for districts and regions like last year. Come on now thats not even a challenege playing on your home court all the way to the state tourny. They should have to play somewhere else. Anyone else agree?

Last time I checked the district and regional tournaments were not given to just who wants them, they are fixed in advance to the season. I am sure every school wants to play on their home floor but Greeneville had nothing to do with that. So if Greeneville was to have won the region at Science Hill, Or DB, Or Central last year what would be your excuse then?

IMAC Predictions:

Greeneville

Cherokee

Morristown West

Morristown East

Jefferson County

Cocke County

Well mobuck you better learn who your talking to cause it aint donahue. his screenname is bballer20. He's one of by best friends. I go to UT dont start making assumptions if you dont know

Home court advantage is a MAJOR positive in high school atheletics. There is nothing harder than going into a rough environment especially like Sullivan Central or Hal Henard Gymnasium and having the fans cuss you out, Sway The Refs, Etc... But what makes a good basketball team a GREAT basketball team is the ability to go into a hostile environment, shut out the crowd and sometimes the partial refs, and play as if you were in your practice gear back at home

Where is the district and regional tourney being held this year? Big 9 should be hosting regionals.Anyone know where districts are this year?