(*)Warren County(*)

superstar32

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be better this year. They won't win the district title or be in the top 3. Weitzel, Weir and Officer will be juniors this year and will be a vital part of the offense. I don't know when Morris will be back. I do believe that they have made some aquisitions that didn't play last year. They will be a young team this year and will improve.

The word around town is we are going to struggle again this year. I don't think we will be competive in the district at all. I think we are too soft and too small. If we want to play like coach Smith's style, we have to be tough. The newcomers will not make a difference except adding numbers to the roster. The sophmore bunch has no real good players. We need to run the system and play hard. You never know what can happen, that's why we play the games. Good luck.

Guest dare_2_dream

Do you remember when Siegel had a train load of TALENT and Warren County beat them?

Considering that I played in that game, I think I would remember. Nice work of being in the refs pockets.

The newcomers will not make a difference except adding numbers to the roster.

You are correct but if you remember last year in the Lebanon game after injuries during the game and before the game they only had six that could play. I know that they might not make much of a difference but I would say coach Smith will get some minutes out of them to keep his starters fresh.

Guest dare_2_dream

Ok lol i'm tired of hearing on here about Warren Co. beating Siegel

Who cares now that was two years ago. Were talking bout the Pioneers this year

But i think the pioneers will be better this year, and win some district games

lol But all we have to do to be better this year is win one district game

You all will get one win, dont worry. So I guess they will better than last year?