Bolivar Central vs Jackson Southside

smc4life

Bolivar qualifies for the playoffs by defeating either South Side or Liberty. Bolivar also qualifies if they loose to both South Side and Liberty, AND Fayette Ware wins one of their two remaining region games.

Bolivar is eliminated from the playoffs if they loose to both South Side and Liberty, AND if Fayette Ware defeats both Lexington and Chester County.

Liberty gets into the playoffs if they beat Bolivar in week 10, AND Fayette Ware looses to both Lexington and Chester County.

liberty could also get in if they beat bolivar, bolivar loses to southside, and fayette ware wins both of their last two games

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, you might win the game but 13-10. If you hold SS to 10pts, you will be at the BORO. However, I think you are in for a huge surprise. I think I hear the train a coming

The train you hear just might be an underestimated, vastly improved Tiger train.

It'll be close and I respect SS...but the Tigers do have the ability to beat them this year.

In years past, I'd agree with you. But the Tigers have a real chance this season. :lol:

The train you hear just might be an underestimated, vastly improved Tiger train.

It'll be close and I respect SS...but the Tigers do have the ability to beat them this year.

In years past, I'd agree with you. But the Tigers have a real chance this season. :thumb:

Now I know why you guys are called crazytown. bolivar is an improved team, but they are no match for South Side. It won't be close. I say 28-7 but it could get alot worse. say 42-13

Here are the play-off possibilities in 6-3A as I see it. I think I have it right.

South Side and Lexington have already qualified for the play-offs.

Fayette Ware qualifies for the playoffs if they beat either Lexington or Chester County. Fayette Ware also qualifies for the playoffs if they loose to Lextington and Chester County, AND Bolivar beats Liberty.

Fayette Ware is eliminated from the playoffs if they loose to both Lexington and Chester County, AND Liberty beats Bolivar.

Bolivar qualifies for the playoffs by defeating either South Side or Liberty. Bolivar also qualifies if they loose to both South Side and Liberty, AND Fayette Ware wins one of their two remaining region games.

Bolivar is eliminated from the playoffs if they loose to both South Side and Liberty, AND if Fayette Ware defeats both Lexington and Chester County.

Liberty gets into the playoffs if they beat Bolivar in week 10, AND Fayette Ware looses to both Lexington and Chester County.

In the event of a three way tie between Bolivar, Liberty, and Fayette Ware, Liberty is eliminated based on overall record.

I believe I have covered every possible scenario here.

Run that by me again? Just Kidding! LOL! :thumb:

In the event of a three way tie between Bolivar, Liberty, and Fayette Ware, Liberty is eliminated based on overall record.

Not necessarily.

Third place would be determined first using highest number of wins. It then resets and the head-to-head winner of the remaining two teams gets the last spot. So Liberty could have a chance to get in should they beat Bolivar.

Realistically, Bolivar/Liberty in Week 10 is the play-in game. F-W will not lose to Chester County, making them no worse than 3-3 in region and 6-4 overall. Bolivar will likely not beat South Side, leaving them at 3-2 in region and 5-4 overall heading into the last game. If Liberty beats them, that means they're tied at 3-3. Bolivar would be 5-5 overall, Liberty either 3-7 or 4-6, and F-W 6-4.

F-W gets the first tiebreak by having 6 wins. Liberty gets the tiebreak on Bolivar for the last spot, having beaten them head-to-head. If Bolivar beats Liberty, then they'd be 3rd and F-W 4th.

In years past, I'd agree with you. But the Tigers have a real chance this season. :thumb:

You might want to take a second to step back, shake yourself and ask yourself...."am I living in a fantsy world" because I think thats whats happened. South Side wins this one 28-7, ONLY IF coach Hayes calls off the assault in it 2nd half and puts in the 2nd team.

Now I know why you guys are called crazytown. bolivar is an improved team, but they are no match for South Side. It won't be close. I say 28-7 but it could get alot worse. say 42-13

All they need is one point to beat you guys! I said they have the ability this year. That's a good deal better than the last few years.

I resent you calling us crazytown! :thumb:

I hope we win, but I also realize what a great team SS has. But I do hope it's closer than you say in your post.

Just wait 'til B-ball season!!!

Edited by firefulmer

You might want to take a second to step back, shake yourself and ask yourself...."am I living in a fantsy world" because I think thats whats happened. South Side wins this one 28-7, ONLY IF coach Hayes calls off the assault in it 2nd half and puts in the 2nd team.

I've shaken myself and I'm still living in West Tennessee!

Hey...I gave SS their props. But I have to be behind our team. You'd be the same way.

There was a thread about this game earlier, but low involvement (I think it is on page 3 or 4 now). I'm not sure Bolivar has that much magic. The Hawks are flying high and only Bolivar and Lexington stand in the way of a perfect regular season. I believe South Side just has to many weapons for Bolivar to stop.

South Side 42 - Bolivar 14 :thumb: .

GO HAWKS!!!

FINAL SCORE South Side 42 - Bolivar 6. I was close! :thumb:

GREAT JOB SOUTH SIDE!! 9 & 0 !! Only one to go to a PERFECT REGULAR SEASON!!