Where should they go UT or ND?

Bassfishing_205

I'm a Tennessee fan and could care less for Notre Dame. Even though I think ND is overrated their program is in better shape than Tennessee's. Tennessee's coaching staff must adapt to today's game. Cutcliffe might call the plays but it's Fulmer's offensive schemes. Chavis needs to drop the Mustang package he usues late in games. If the coaching staff could make a few minor changes to their schemes, Tennesee would be dominant again.

I agree.Im not a Notre Dame fan, but they are headed in the right direction IMO.On the other hand, Tennessee gets tons of talent,but they don't know how to develope it.The offense is STAGNANT! They run schemes that are so predictable it's pathetic.

Did anyone see Boise St ? Now that was play calling! They kept Oklahoma on their heels the whole game,and most of it wasn't acomplished with "trick" plays....well except in the end they did a lot of trickery.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Tennessee fan and could care less for Notre Dame. Even though I think ND is overrated their program is in better shape than Tennessee's. Tennessee's coaching staff must adapt to today's game. Cutcliffe might call the plays but it's Fulmer's offensive schemes. Chavis needs to drop the Mustang package he usues late in games. If the coaching staff could make a few minor changes to their schemes, Tennesee would be dominant again.

Tony Hunt ran all over Tennessee