All-State Linebackers

12NCS

Majors from Maplewood is a potential D1 prospect. Will he have the gpa/act to get into an SEC school? Their HC played with Muschamp @ Georgia so maybe Auburn will offer Majors. Any Maplewood folks out there with any info? We hear about Chris Donald and Walker (Huntington and Christian Brothers) but what about Majors. Are those two guys that much better or are they both qualifiers and Majors isn't?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majors from Maplewood is a potential D1 prospect. Will he have the gpa/act to get into an SEC school? Their HC played with Muschamp @ Georgia so maybe Auburn will offer Majors. Any Maplewood folks out there with any info? We hear about Chris Donald and Walker (Huntington and Christian Brothers) but what about Majors. Are those two guys that much better or are they both qualifiers and Majors isn't?

I have not checked my resources lately but I believe he will be alright

I have watched South play for a while and Dykes in my opinion is the best LB that has came through this program and many others agree and say the same thing. He was Defensive player of the year in the MLC and All NET as a Junior and even though he has missed 2 games this year due to sickness he is the leading tackler this year for South.

Josh Frohock FHS he is big with size to get bigger.

He is smart and has the desire to play DIV 1 Football.

Simon George FHS " "

Casey Dykes FS JR" "

Carter McPhee JR" "

Sam Rollie JR" "

Cole Nathan SO " "

Andrew Payne JR " "

Wow...Franklin has that many all-state/best LB's. Why have they given up any points this year? In all seriousness, Frohock qualifies at this point. The rest are not at his level.