Solomon

The other QB you are reffering too will not be back period ... there was a reason he wasnt starting or playing more mins at QB ... Stinson was still going to be the QB even if the other kid probably looked better and was a better thrower and runner ... if Fulton was win at all costs then the other kid would have been the starter will all the minutes played .... sorry but I dont buy into your criticism ...

To answer all of your points:

1. Maybe not, but two different people inside Fulton told me he was. And that's because the player-ruled team cried to the coaching staff so they could win. To me, two games would have been fine, but if indeed it was shortened because of necessity, that only adds fuel to my statements. This, however, will probably be a he-said/she-said debate because no one knows for sure.

2. Are you really trying to say Fulton doesn't try to win at all costs? Take off your maroon-colored glasses and face facts. You can do anything short of murder it seems, and if you are an important player, Fulton will find a way to get them back on the football field. Honestly, I think Fulton's staff thought they could beat Catholic without Freeney....and they would have come darn close take away two awful calls by the officials. Throw in the fact I've heard more than one person close to the Fulton program state the coaching staff made a decision that they would rather win than run a disciplined program before this run of dominance began and I feel very confident in my statement.

3. This comment was sarcastic, because I know he's not going to play again.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Well personally I see us going 9-1 so that isn't doom and gloom to me , Most people are thinking 6-4. Bearden will be the possible loss but hoping not. I was very impressed with what I saw this spring. 
    • the kid you are speaking about, played in JV games,  2H half Science Hill game, split time in Hardin Valley and Bearden and that was it.   The upcoming Senior RB was All Region as a Junior and is regarded by the media as one of the top running backs in East TN for 2024 season. Scouting services have him as a top 10 back in the state.  Something aint adding up with gloom and doom. Maybe he was hurt and not at spring practice when you watched?
    • It won't be long now, he gone.  
    • Are you kidding me?  You are just trolling now.  The new head coach's qualifications would be volunteer coach at the Oak Ridge Boys Club?  C'mon man, you can't be serious.  You're trolling us.  Anybody working at Clinton High School has to be like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs at this point.  They are coming after anybody and everybody that had knowledge of what was going on.  This is about to get real ugly.  Only in Clinton.  
    • So no way they can compete with the likes of McCallie or Baylor still then