Solomon

And I have nothing else to day. I didn't want to mention Coatney by name, but since you did, fine. Winning is all that is important at Fulton, and everyone knows it. If even 1/3 of the things I have heard about the program are true from people that do know what they are talking about, I have no respect for the Fulton coaches or administration for allowing it to go on. But I know Coatney doesn't care if he is respected, as long as he wins, he made that clear a long time ago.

Co Carter!

And (words I thought I would never say) Go Catholic!

I guess I do have one more thing that came across wrong because I didn't think these posts out.

I realize Fulton (and probably every other high school) has a lot of players that have had to and deal with a lot of crap every day I never have or hopefully never will have to do. Many of them don't have many good influences in their lives or are made to face the consequences of their actions. It's bad, but true.

And that's what gets me. Winning being paramount. I love to win, but winning isn't worth the costs sometimes to win. I've heard several stories from people close to the school that really bewilder me. Not because they win, but because if what the costs are to win. I wish they weren't true, but when different people tell you the same thing....you have to start to wonder. Sometimes the lesson that can be taught might be just a little more valuable down to road than if another trophy is in the case.

Announcements