Smyrna Scheduling Woes

tnko

Coach Bill Kennedy with the Sheriffs Sharpshooters wrestling team is only 5-7 mins from Smyrna at Blackman Middle School. Most people know that kids wrestling program is the real deal. I believe that the state got a look at his program last year at the middle school state duels. He just built a new private facility for his guys with fundraiser money and its awesome!! Any kid in Rutherford County is allowed to practice there year round and be apart of their team. If the Smryna middle school parents want to get involved and take their kids to the Sharpshooters practices, the invite is there. If their zoned for Smyrna, then they can wrestle for Smyrna in High school and wrestle for Blackman now in middle school. Chris is a great guy, and a great team in time will come from a great guy!! Just look at Gonyea's past sucess!! HEY HOOSIERDAD, still waiting for a bragging post recently from or about Smyrna. Maybe you cant find one. I dont remember myself but waiting for you to show me. Maybe you took TEXAS23'S advice and let it go. Until then be good my friend... AND I MEAN THAT!!! :o

DAKEKO

I was responding to this request from tnko. He was waiting on a response. If you want somebody to move on, tell him since you know him so well.

Later

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tnko, I am still looking for the post from Coach G where he told how Smyrna had done winning all of their Rutherford County Crowns as well as all of their Districts. I did not make this up, just as you said Dbl Tech was a kid. I guess this particular post has been removed as well. This is not made up stuff and, today, as we speak, all true. The truth is in the pudding.

Later.

After recieving some phone calls today, I was informed that the ''RESUM'E OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS'' from Coach G. was actually posted sometime in the last 2 days and must have been deleted immediately upon posting but not before several people (not me) had read it.....................................................................first of all I don't really understand why Coach G. would feel the need to post that unless someone provoked him too (???????) I don't know..............................................................second of all, why would he receive backlash if he did? It seems to me that this whole board is about building up coaches, wrestlers, programs, schools.... theres alot of boasting and '' stroking each others egos" on here. Why bash just Gonyea?..............................................and third, HOOSIERDAD, I'm really confused where you come into this thread. It just seems to me that you just started typing on this subject because your annoyed about something thats got nothing to do with you or your program. You just want to be the condecending COACHT-MONITOR/BULLY telling people to '' BE QUIET UNTIL YOUR PROGRAM DOES SOMETHING''. I'm not gonna be a jerk and say nasty things.... never have.... but my Mom taught me to be respectful to all men and to always have cooth when making statements about another individual. Honestly Sir, I don't think you did that on this thread........................................................................................and last, I haven't always agreed with Coach Gonyea, but I know his heart. Were alike in many ways. I respect him and I don't believe he has much to be ashamed of on this post and in the end he was humble and apolegetic anyway. I can't say that for everyone.

Gosh Coach,,,,,you are a glut for punishment. If you would stop posting, just on this particular subject,,,,it would die and go away. Yet you continue to ask for more salt on the wound.

I have my shaker......and here it is.

Why do you want to ferret out what is being said about you in a negative manner on a public board,,,,in which most screen names are anonymous? In other words, where does it get you? As you so eloquently listed all the accomplishments of the program under your time there,,,,it should stand all by it's self.

The whole screen name this it bogus too, in my opinion. But you had your reasons, I give you that.

Does it make you feel kind of bad that you had your supporters out there defending you, when you brought up the negative comments some times????

I told Dave Sommers that I thought you tried to use the public board too much for your team communication,,,,,and now I believe that is more true than ever.

Good luck on your Masters Degree, that is a great thing to get accomplished.

Now,,,,,let it die and stop trying to explain your multiple personalities on here....just friendly advice. :thumb:

You have told hoosierdad to let it go several times and now Gonyea...... yet you keep adding salt to the salt shaker ( no pun intended ) Why dont you take you own advise and let it go too..... JUST FRIENDLY ADVICE. ( pun intended )

Also, If Coach Garner produced a failed middle school program why would they give him the high school program? I haven't heard of any wrestling credentials, but even if he had a list a mile long. Good athletes don't always make good coaches.

Who said anything about a failed middle school program. The Middle School doesn't want a program over there. They told Coach Garner that at the end of last season. Those kids over there are just too undisciplined and the faculty doesn't want the headaches they bring after school. 2 years ago, Smyrna Middle had one of the best teams in the mid-state in only its 2nd year. But the parents were more involved then....................................................................................................people like you and HOOSIERDAD keep asking about the new coaches wrestling credentials...... ask him yourself........ if you want his e-mail I'll be happy to give it to you, but I'm not gonna get on here and boast and bragg so some people can start lashing on him.

After recieving some phone calls today, I was informed that the ''RESUM'E OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS'' from Coach G. was actually posted sometime in the last 2 days and must have been deleted immediately upon posting but not before several people (not me) had read it.....................................................................first of all I don't really understand why Coach G. would feel the need to post that unless someone provoked him too (???????) I don't know..............................................................second of all, why would he receive backlash if he did? It seems to me that this whole board is about building up coaches, wrestlers, programs, schools.... theres alot of boasting and '' stroking each others egos" on here. Why bash just Gonyea?..............................................and third, HOOSIERDAD, I'm really confused where you come into this thread. It just seems to me that you just started typing on this subject because your annoyed about something thats got nothing to do with you or your program. You just want to be the condecending COACHT-MONITOR/BULLY telling people to '' BE QUIET UNTIL YOUR PROGRAM DOES SOMETHING''. I'm not gonna be a jerk and say nasty things.... never have.... but my Mom taught me to be respectful to all men and to always have cooth when making statements about another individual. Honestly Sir, I don't think you did that on this thread........................................................................................and last, I haven't always agreed with Coach Gonyea, but I know his heart. Were alike in many ways. I respect him and I don't believe he has much to be ashamed of on this post and in the end he was humble and apolegetic anyway. I can't say that for everyone.

tnko,

1.) I did not provoke Coach G as you are saying, I made my comment after his post!!! Don't make excuses. My response would proved that. I guess you agree with me on this now? 2.) You do not want to stroke wrestlers ego's by doing what Dbl Tech did, do you? Also, I guess would agree with the Dbl Tech is not a kid but Coach G, would you not agree? Address to Coach G.

End the end, what I said was correct, only after I proved it, and not a minute sooner. You questioned me and I had to prove it.

Case Closed.

Move on because I was correct as well as Texas23.

Also, is there problems with the Middle School? Does the Adminstration realize the High School feeds off the Middle School? If there is no Middle School, what does the future look like? Are you going to rely on the Sharpshooters? If so, Bill does a great job with his program.

P.S. I am not a BULLY. Read my post and you will see they speak the truth. It only took a few posts to make you see.

You have told hoosierdad to let it go several times and now Gonyea...... yet you keep adding salt to the salt shaker ( no pun intended ) Why dont you take you own advise and let it go too..... JUST FRIENDLY ADVICE. ( pun intended )

Nice advice......I only posted everytime there was a response. And now I am responding to yours.

You should stop posting as well on this particular subject and I bet it will die a quick death. (I hope that this metaphor gets me another nomination from Walkenvol!) :thumb:

I will respond to him in a moment.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding

I'm not sure Bear Cat Brown, but we may have the 6th CoachT Bear Cat Brown's "DICBHPTIS" (Dang I Can't Believe He Posted That Idiot Statement) of the season. Texas23 had a "I wish I had thought of that one" quote within an idiotic thread, hence the nomination.

I'm sure you recall this season's 1st five winners;

- HTownOreo45 with "all creagan does is stall"

- In Hoc Signo Vinces with "What weight is Cash going? Is he going to run from anybody this year like last year?"

- Bluewhirlygig with "But in all fairness to Courtney, his wrestling skills are still largely undeveloped as he has not had any decent coaching"

- Bluewhirlygig with "It is bad enough that year in and year out the Blue Tornado has to stomp the Little Red (MBA) during the McCallie Inv, the Ryan Inv, and the DII State Duals. Now, this year, we will have to do it four times."

- Stovepipe with "Yeah they should have picked ND to come (to the Kyle Maynard Duals). That way every team could win at least one match."

If it meets with your approval Bear Cat we will now add Texas23 with "Yet you continue to ask for more salt on the wound. I have my shaker......and here it is." Congrats Tex! Even if BCB doesn't include you on the list, the wit displayed in your quote deserved recognition. I salute you sir.

I am very proud of the nomination by Walkenvol for this award. I have worked really hard during the off season on my compostion and use of metaphors. I hope to overtake the other nominees for this highly sought after accolade.

In the spirt of true sportsmanship,,,I would also hope that WV could be nominated for his "idiotic behavior", since his post are really not up to the BCB standards of humor and wit (as demonstrated almost every post, congrats BCB).

But no one, ever, has displayed the ability to throw a chair like WV. Granted, he was upset, but someone must win. I think a new category must be added for such "idiotic" behavior. It was the best I have seen.......well, actually, Scooter was pretty good too, but that is a different story where he was actually in the match.

should we let the thread die now,,,,,,or do we go on? LOL :thumb:

this has been fun!

I am very proud of the nomination by Walkenvol for this award. I have worked really hard during the off season on my compostion and use of metaphors. I hope to overtake the other nominees for this highly sought after accolade.

In the spirt of true sportsmanship,,,I would also hope that WV could be nominated for his "idiotic behavior", since his post are really not up to the BCB standards of humor and wit (as demonstrated almost every post, congrats BCB).

But no one, ever, has displayed the ability to throw a chair like WV. Granted, he was upset, but someone must win. I think a new category must be added for such "idiotic" behavior. It was the best I have seen.......well, actually, Scooter was pretty good too, but that is a different story where he was actually in the match.

should we let the thread die now,,,,,,or do we go on? LOL :thumb:

this has been fun!

Texas23,

You are talking about a thrown chair? What's that about? Is this for another post, this being about Smyrna?

Please advise.

Texas23,

You are talking about a thrown chair? What's that about? Is this for another post, this being about Smyrna?

Please advise.

Sorry,,,,mostly common knowledge on here. Our own critic of written posts is also known for throwing a chair in anger at the State Tourney a few years ago, after a match ended in a victory for the other wrestler.

tnko,

1.) I did not provoke Coach G as you are saying, I made my comment after his post!!!

P.S. I am not a BULLY. Read my post and you will see they speak the truth.

''I MADE MY COMMENT AFTER HIS POST'' And what comment to what post would that be?....... let me guess, if your answer is: when he( GONYEA ) started talking about his Smyrna accomplishments / I ( HOOSIERDAD ) just had to click on the REPLY BUTTON and get on a thread that has nothing to do with me and start being a condesending jerk telling him so what, I was the champion of some subdivision on some street and to be quiet until he gets a program that does something in state............................ anyone can read your post and tell what type of a person you really are..... Read your own posts and you will see I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

''I MADE MY COMMENT AFTER HIS POST'' And what comment to what post would that be?....... let me guess, if your answer is: when he( GONYEA ) started talking about his Smyrna accomplishments / I ( HOOSIERDAD ) just had to click on the REPLY BUTTON and get on a thread that has nothing to do with me and start being a condesending jerk telling him so what, I was the champion of some subdivision on some street and to be quiet until he gets a program that does something in state............................ anyone can read your post and tell what type of a person you really are..... Read your own posts and you will see I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

Are you the same guy that told me to let it go????? :blink:

P.S. Outside of Franklin, who else has won anything, much less placed. Until this region does something in the state, be quiet. I am not trying to be harsh, just trying to be real.

Does the attached observation assume that Franklin is in the same region or not in the same region with Smyrna?