What are the top 4 teams in each region and top players for each?

coachgat

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering what each region looks like as far as the top 4 teams in each region based on the regional tournament. Also, what top players will be returning for this year.

Single A returns Jackson County state runner-up starters Courtney Dyer, Misty Maxwell and Paige Sevier, Jim Brown is still head coach, everybody says they are down this year but that (sounds like a good start to me). RBS Returns everyone except 1 starter and has the Freshman post Laken Leonard (Sounds Scarry), and Clarkrange I beleive returned several starters or first sub players and still has Lamar rogers and of course Forrest who upset Jackson County in the state championship by 1 point in over-time returns their entire team. I think this will be a much more exciting year for this classification than others predict.

Edited by powerplay

Single A returns Jackson County state runner-up starters Courtney Dyer, Misty Maxwell and Paige Sevier, Jim Brown is still head coach, everybody says they are down this year but that (sounds like a good start to me). RBS Returns everyone except 1 starter and has the Freshman post Laken Leonard (Sounds Scarry), and Clarkrange I beleive returned several starters or first sub players and still has Lamar rogers and of course Forrest who upset Jackson County in the state championship by 1 point in over-time returns their entire team. I think this will be a much more exciting year for this classification than others predict.

Forrest doesn't return their entire team. They had either 2 or 3 seniors last year. Someone else it bound to know for sure

Edited by zpeace

For region 7AAA this is how it ended.

1st. Bartlett - they have their big 3 scorers returning.

2nd Cordova- they lost 6 seniors but has a starting post player that is returning and some young talent from the middle school.

3rd Munford - they graduated their core group but has one starter returning.

4th Millington- everybody is back including some new talent from the middle schools and some transfers.

Edited by coachgat

I believe Forrest lost two senior starters. This may be a rebuilding year for them.

I believe Forrest lost two senior starters. This may be a rebuilding year for them.

Forrest did lose 2 Senior starters, however we should comfortably play at the same level as last year. Gaby Bussel, Blair Foster, Ayla Young, Dakota Wesson and sophomore Summer Waggoner should lead the line-up of talent----but the cool thing is our bench is still deep and we have 1 Senior, Kayla Mathis, to provide leadership, play and keep the chemistry rolling! :D

I was actually asking for how the regions ended last year. What teams finished in the top 4 of each...

Morristown West and Greeneville finished 1-2 in Region1AAA last year. Both should be tough again this year. Mo West returns 5 seniors led by All Region tourney players Katie LeMarr and Lauren Jones. Greeneville has Dickson--enough said! Should be a great year.