bruceton vs. lake county

bballchamps

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does everybody think??? I pick lake county by 2 touchdowns, but it could be a long night for the falcons if brandon springer doesnt play. If lake county wins they are in second because of the best record overall. can somebody tell me if thats right..

That is correct. A Lake County win would create a 3-way tie for second with LC, Bruceton and Union City at 5-2 in the region. Lake County would claim the #2 spot on overall record (8-2) and likely host Trinity Christian in the first round. Bruceton would then be third (at JCS) and UC fourth (at Fayette Academy) based on head-to-head.

Having only seen the scores and knowing nothing about the games tonight, I like Lake County by 14 or so next week, particularly if Springer and Yancy are both 100% (or close to it). Apparently Bruceton only managed a 9-point win over West Carroll, who has been less than impressive for most of the season.

Lake County has not won a playoff game since 1996. That's too long of a drought in Falcon country. Let's see that streak end in '06...but let's beat Bruceton first. Gotta love that the old rivalry game once again is highly significant.

That is correct. A Lake County win would create a 3-way tie for second with LC, Bruceton and Union City at 5-2 in the region. Lake County would claim the #2 spot on overall record (8-2) and likely host Trinity Christian in the first round. Bruceton would then be third (at JCS) and UC fourth (at Fayette Academy) based on head-to-head.

Having only seen the scores and knowing nothing about the games tonight, I like Lake County by 14 or so next week, particularly if Springer and Yancy are both 100% (or close to it). Apparently Bruceton only managed a 9-point win over West Carroll, who has been less than impressive for most of the season.

Lake County has not won a playoff game since 1996. That's too long of a drought in Falcon country. Let's see that streak end in '06...but let's beat Bruceton first. Gotta love that the old rivalry game once again is highly significant.

What is the health status of Springer, Yancy and Valentine now?????? A lot of the outcome of this game depends on that for Lake Co.. If they are close to 100% or all the way there this could be the game of the week in northwest TN.

By the way, with the above named players at 100%, day in and day out, LC is a better team than UC. I don't know what happened when ya'll two played but, LC is better IMHO!! :thumb:

What is the health status of Springer, Yancy and Valentine now?????? A lot of the outcome of this game depends on that for Lake Co.. If they are close to 100% or all the way there this could be the game of the week in northwest TN.

By the way, with the above named players at 100%, day in and day out, LC is a better team than UC. I don't know what happened when ya'll two played but, LC is better IMHO!! :thumb:

Springer did not play 2nite in the gleason game as you can c by the score that they did not need him. yancy played both ways and he looks better and valentine is fine. i think all of them will be close near 100%.

Springer did not play 2nite in the gleason game as you can c by the score that they did not need him. yancy played both ways and he looks better and valentine is fine. i think all of them will be close near 100%.

Thanks for the update on those players. Ya'lls backup QB I believe was a freshman but, looked capable on the sidelines. If ya'll are near or at 100% everyone at ya'lls game will get their money's worth.

Good luck the rest of the way!!!!!!

MRP!!!

GO REBELS!!!

Thanks for the update on those players. Ya'lls backup QB I believe was a freshman but, looked capable on the sidelines. If ya'll are near or at 100% everyone at ya'lls game will get their money's worth.

Good luck the rest of the way!!!!!!

MRP!!!

GO REBELS!!!

Ive said this since the Lake County game and second the Duck's take on the game. Good luck to both and let's get ready for region 8. And lord plz no injuries.

What does everybody think??? I pick lake county by 2 touchdowns, but it could be a long night for the falcons if brandon springer doesnt play. If lake county wins they are in second because of the best record overall. can somebody tell me if thats right..

Should be a good game once again for the first half. Bruceton & the Chad Jordon Show will cross the 2000 yard mark in this game. He is only 106 shy of that mark. Brucetons big line coupled with Jordon will make for a LONG night for the Falcons. I made the right predictions on the McKenzie / Lake Co. game and this will be no different. Good luck to both teams but by far McKenzie & Bruceton are the 2 best teams in the region with out any questions asked.

Yes, Union City is down this year and could loose to West Carroll. If the line of West Carroll is much better than Greenfield then it will be a long night for the Tornadoes and might just be home watching the playoffs after week # 10. Greenfield gave Union City all they wanted in the first half but conditioning took over in the game.

Good luck to all and hope you play injury free games. Union City had their turn last year and a season to remember. Now it is someone elses turn.

Go Tornadoes!!!!!

bruceton has a high powered offense. the line is great and chad jordan and bubba matlock make way for total domination. jordan is going to break 2000 this week. that is amazing. Lake co. is a great team with or without springer. if everyone is healthy for both teams it should be a great battle. i want everyone's real score opinion. i have bruceton 27-13. bruceton's defense showed me a lot against west carroll's big back.