Volunteer Host Cherokee

ulcpanther

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refresh the situation for me. Is the winner going to the playoffs & the loser going home until next year? If this is so, I have to give props to Volunteer for getting things going in the right direction.

Winner moves on to play South in first round. Congrats to both teams for getting to this situation. Should be a great High School football atmosphere and hopefully an exciting game.

GO FALCONS!

Winner moves on to play South in first round. Congrats to both teams for getting to this situation. Should be a great High School football atmosphere and hopefully an exciting game.

GO FALCONS!

If East beats Boone and Volunteer beats Cherokee, Volunteer will be the 3rd place team since they beat Boone (both will have 4-3 records, but due to the head-to-head Volunteer will be ranked higher).

If Boone beats East and Volunteer beats Cherokee, then Volunteer will be the 4th place team.

No matter who wins the Boone/East game, if Cherokee wins they will be the 4th place team.

I look for M-East and the Falcons to both win. However, I think Volunteer would match up better against South than TH! :P

B) I wish the Falcons a great game Thursday, but they really would want to go into the playoffs as the #3 Seed. I got to see the South Rebels last week and they are really on. Very, Very different team than the one the Falcons scrimmaged in preseason. TN High does not have the passing game South does either. I personally feel the Falcons would match up better vs. the Vikings. Oh, and the Falcons might want to throw the fall deep every once in a while if they do get TN High. Just a thought.

BUT, none of the senerios matter if you post a big 'L" to the Western Hawkins County Chiefs.

Play hard Region I and Eastern Region 2!

Edited by SatchUmp

GO FALCONS!

My bad. I got to looking at the scenerios and realized we actually have a chance for a 3 seed also. Good Luck guys