ONEIDA @ GREENBACK

cornpone

if oneida loses, sunbright has to beat coalfield to make playoffs. Otherwise itd be a region tie, and with oneida's W over sunbright they would go by head-head rule.

WRONG!!! if greenback beats oneida, that would put sb, oneida, and gb with a 2-4 region record. it then goes to overall record. sunbright would have the better record. the same thing happened last year. as far as sb dropping the ball, we made a few mistakes that cost us the oneida game, but if a team makes the playoffs..it begins a new season and anything can happen. just look at livingston aca. last year who went it with a 5-5 record.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG!!! if greenback beats oneida, that would put sb, oneida, and gb with a 2-4 region record. it then goes to overall record. sunbright would have the better record. the same thing happened last year. as far as sb dropping the ball, we made a few mistakes that cost us the oneida game, but if a team makes the playoffs..it begins a new season and anything can happen. just look at livingston aca. last year who went it with a 5-5 record.

then the tribe needs to play likethere's no tomorrow, 'cause there ain't. 48 minutes to play and a lifetime to remember :thumb: go big O

Yep, Truth is right. This one is do-or-die for Oneida. It's unfortunate that the tiebreakers are set up in such a way that teams like Oneida and Greenback are, essentially, penalized for playing much tougher non-region opponents, but that's the way it is. Anyway, it shouldn't matter. Oneida controls its own destiny and just needs to take advantage . . .

I talked to a couple of Oneida's seniors this weekend, and I told them that thier playoffs start this week. When you think about it it does from now on out its win or go home for tha BIG O. After talking to them im pretty confedint that they will come out fired up because the seniors havent won a game at Greenback and they really want this one. I think what happend to them last week was they let it get in thier head that it wasnt a region game, and it came back to bite them. With that said I belive that if ohs can come out an score quick then the kees will get down because lets face it ohs hast been ahead of them at home in a wial. The D will come out strong and hopfully the O will realize that when they get inside the 10 they are alowed to go across that last line on with the big G in front of it. Good luck friday.

Oneida- BIG

Greenback- Close but not enough

OUT ! :D

Is any of the ohs seniors gonna play ball at the next level

If the team keeps progressing they will do fine Friday Night. Losing to York was understandable, the Dragons are a sound football team. Oneida played a bigger team to even terms for three quarters after giving up two short field scores. I would think York is extremely capable of beat anyone in 2-A this year, that includes DroG's Boys. Unfortunately, Sunbright likes Grace Baptist better. :o Just instilling a little sarcasm. The 'Kees are still progressing and indications are they are still plugging away. They could do us a favor and just take the night off, for all I care. I doubt that will happen. :thumb:

Kaz

:ph34r: what an assessment that is, tb. Don't look now, but I'd say it's only a matter of time before you replace Bradshaw on the Fox 43 Crew. ;) After listening to you heave and hurl for the past couple of weeks, why didn't you just stick to the usual? Dude, do you realize you actually said Oneida should win this one? Did you get a spanking over the weekend? You know, one of the shapen up and fly right speeches? :o Nah, cause a zebra does change his stripes! Juno Bunito!

:ph34r: Kaz :lol:

:ph34r: what an assessment that is, tb. Don't look now, but I'd say it's only a matter of time before you replace Bradshaw on the Fox 43 Crew. :lol: After listening to you heave and hurl for the past couple of weeks, why didn't you just stick to the usual? Dude, do you realize you actually said Oneida should win this one? Did you get a spanking over the weekend? You know, one of the shapen up and fly right speeches? :o Nah, cause a zebra does change his stripes! Juno Bunito!

;) Kaz :ph34r:

oh kazzy you're killin me man.

:thumb: what an assessment that is, tb. Don't look now, but I'd say it's only a matter of time before you replace Bradshaw on the Fox 43 Crew. :huh: After listening to you heave and hurl for the past couple of weeks, why didn't you just stick to the usual? Dude, do you realize you actually said Oneida should win this one? Did you get a spanking over the weekend? You know, one of the shapen up and fly right speeches? :o Nah, cause a zebra does change his stripes! Juno Bunito!

:o Kaz B)

lol he may want to help john madden