Boone vs Morristown East

BIGR35

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East has a bad running game, triple-threat qb and a heck of a rb. Got any more updates?

You lost me Dew... Running game was good, we have 1 QB, and yes a heck of a backfield.. Boone got a healthy dose of East's Fullback tonight, he had a good game.. Boone's backs ran hard, just could'nt get anything going..

You lost me Dew... Running game was good, we have 1 QB, and yes a heck of a backfield.. Boone got a healthy dose of East's Fullback tonight, he had a good game.. Boone's backs ran hard, just could'nt get anything going..

Everytime they would get something going on the ground, they would throw it. It was really hard to watch tonight. East kept running the same plays over and over and Boone never adjusted their defense. As if the game was not bad enough, I made the mistake of sitting in the section of the stands where the parents were. I have not been that embarrassed to be from Boone since I went to a baseball game at North last year to watch Boone play Tennessee High. It's really simple, if you don't know anything about the game just keep your mouth shut and clap your hands. I will say #26 Dye had 1 heck of a game. This kid got knocked out and had the heart to keep playing. #52 had a pretty good game also.

I really think that teams in region 2 expected the old east high to show up this year. It is a different program now from the off season program to the attitude. My hat is off to coach Hatcher for going 7-3,winning the 2 seed in your first season. Boone is a good team but I really did not understand some of the play calling they made. BTW, it is official the field at Burke-Toney is now unplayable.

I really think that teams in region 2 expected the old east high to show up this year. It is a different program now from the off season program to the attitude. My hat is off to coach Hatcher for going 7-3,winning the 2 seed in your first season. Boone is a good team but I really did not understand some of the play calling they made. BTW, it is official the field at Burke-Toney is now unplayable.

I agree with you on the play calling, but at least they only had 1 illegal substitution penalty this week.

Everytime they would get something going on the ground, they would throw it. It was really hard to watch tonight. East kept running the same plays over and over and Boone never adjusted their defense. As if the game was not bad enough, I made the mistake of sitting in the section of the stands where the parents were. I have not been that embarrassed to be from Boone since I went to a baseball game at North last year to watch Boone play Tennessee High. It's really simple, if you don't know anything about the game just keep your mouth shut and clap your hands. I will say #26 Dye had 1 heck of a game. This kid got knocked out and had the heart to keep playing. #52 had a pretty good game also.

Parents never did really know much of anything about the game. I had a buddy (who went to Boone) who had a bad shoulder injury get booed and jeered at by Boone fans, yet still played 9 of the 10 games that year. The next year, the same parents are being idiots to the player again, yet he was the MVP of the team.

I don't know anything about the parents this year, I haven't been to a game. I don't really listen to parents and never really put any faith in any except my own.