MCKENZIE REBELS 7A CHAMPS

Butchie

I see McKenzie making it to the Championship game but No gold ball this year it goes to FC I have it

FC-42

McKenzie -28 But still a very nice year for you guys. :)

:) Finally someone with a little bit of sense. Thank-you for stopping bye and confirming that Mckenzie makes it to the Championship game. heck i've been calling it for weeks. I mean for someone as yourself to almost have it right. I hope it aint far for you to drive home disappointed but, the Rebels will win. And whether we play ya'll or not is still undecided. But you almost hit it right on the head. RUN THE TABLE REBELS!!!!!!!! :)

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Finally someone with a little bit of sense. Thank-you for stopping bye and confirming that Mckenzie makes it to the Championship game. heck i've been calling it for weeks. I mean for someone as yourself to almost have it right. I hope it aint far for you to drive home disappointed but, the Rebels will win. And whether we play ya'll or not is still undecided. But you almost hit it right on the head. RUN THE TABLE REBELS!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

You know i've read that most football teams never win a championship, and most players never play on a championship team. So it must really be disappointing for these other players not to be a MCKENZIE REBEL. Run the table baby. :ph34r:

:lol:

You know i've read that most football teams never win a championship, and most players never play on a championship team. So it must really be disappointing for these other players not to be a MCKENZIE REBEL. Run the table baby. <_<

Well, things in here have calmed a little. i've also noticed over on the other posts that we are starting to draw attention. People are stating that we are for real. Where have they been. :lol:

<_<

Well, things in here have calmed a little. i've also noticed over on the other posts that we are starting to draw attention. People are stating that we are for real. Where have they been. :lol:

Actually Butchie, we're doing pretty good in that department this season. Some (TheBoredGuy and a couple of others)picked us from the beginning.

If you'll remember back to '01 when we went to the semi's against Memphis Mitchell in class AA, the Jackson Sun didn't recognize us untill we won the quarter finals and then (and only then) did they say "McKenzie just might be for real this season!?" Heck, we were 13-0 going into that game!!!!!!!!! What more did we have to do to get their attention??? Of course there are possibly two more teams from Jackson we may have to go thru to get to cross the river (and maybe one of their region "friends" from Fayette Co. so the Jackson Sun won't jump on with us because of that yet.

Hey, I like flyin' under radar!!!!! Nobody is thinking about you when you hit 'em!!!! Now, some folks EXPECT us to go all the way and that's what will get a team in trouble a lot of the time. I hope and really don't think that will be a problem for the Rebels but, who knows.

This bunch of players seem to be really grounded well in what they have to do from week to week and have been going out and taking care of business every week like they should. As long as they keep doing that we'll be fine.

Don't think for a second that the rest of us don't "feel the excitement and reality" of where we're at right now and the opportunity we have. That ain't happenin', bro!

Just that the most important game of the Rebels' season so far is this Friday night at Rebel Field against Halls. It's win or go home time now. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Actually Butchie, we're doing pretty good in that department this season. Some (TheBoredGuy and a couple of others)picked us from the beginning.

If you'll remember back to '01 when we went to the semi's against Memphis Mitchell in class AA, the Jackson Sun didn't recognize us untill we won the quarter finals and then (and only then) did they say "McKenzie just might be for real this season!?" Heck, we were 13-0 going into that game!!!!!!!!! What more did we have to do to get their attention??? Of course there are possibly two more teams from Jackson we may have to go thru to get to cross the river (and maybe one of their district "friends" from Fayette Co. so the Jackson Sun won't jump on with us because of that yet.

Hey, I like flyin' under radar!!!!! Nobody is thinking about you when you hit 'em!!!! Now, some folks EXPECT us to go all the way and that's what will get a team in trouble a lot of the time. I hope and really don't think that will be a problem for the Rebels but, who knows.

This bunch of players seem to be really grounded well in what they have to do from week to week and have been going out and taking care of business every week like they should. As long as they keep doing that we'll be fine.

Don't think for a second that the rest of us don't "feel the excitement and reality" of where we're at right now and the opportunity we have. That ain't happenin', bro!

Just that the most important game of the Rebels' season so far is this Friday night at Rebel Field against Halls. It's win or go home time now. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO1! without a doubt. It will be interesting each week to see who's in and who's out. RUN THE TABLE REBELS!!!!! :P

If you'll remember back to '01 when we went to the semi's against Memphis Mitchell in class AA, the Jackson Sun didn't recognize us untill we won the quarter finals and then (and only then) did they say "McKenzie just might be for real this season!?" Heck, we were 13-0 going into that game!!!!!!!!! What more did we have to do to get their attention??? Of course there are possibly two more teams from Jackson we may have to go thru to get to cross the river (and maybe one of their region "friends" from Fayette Co. so the Jackson Sun won't jump on with us because of that yet.

I remember seeing that 2001 McKenzie team play. Dang, they were good. What is it with you and your QB's up there? Taylor Holland...Drew Hayes...Derek Carr...must be something in the water.

I remember seeing that 2001 McKenzie team play. Dang, they were good. What is it with you and your QB's up there? Taylor Holland...Drew Hayes...Derek Carr...must be something in the water.

Man, I really don't know???? We've got a little lefty coming on now that shows a good bit of promise behind Carr!! Seems like my biggest concern every season is with our guys in the trenches. When we can solve the brute force side of the equation though, we should be good to go. :lol:

Maybe it is in the water (or maybe in the soil?????). These boys go barefoot a lot in the warmer months and may be soakin' it up out of the ground?? ;)

Good to talk to you again. Untill next time...........................................

tha' duck

We have been very fortunate in that dept. But as history shows defense wins championships. We have been needing some size and speed. Well this yr we mave have a good rounding of all. I've enjoyed reading your posts.

where do u hail from? :huh:

there is no way on earth that mckenzie will be the state champs. i say that they won't make it past the second or third round.

If Bruceton gets another shot at mckenzie they are liable to beat them. First point that makes me say this is that #72 Chas Barmore was out on both sides of the b all trying to recover from a knee inujry. he played a litle but not more than two or three plays at a time.

If Bruceton has another go at them they are very likely to put mckenzie out.

there is no way on earth that mckenzie will be the state champs. i say that they won't make it past the second or third round.

If Bruceton gets another shot at mckenzie they are liable to beat them. First point that makes me say this is that #72 Chas Barmore was out on both sides of the b all trying to recover from a knee inujry. he played a litle but not more than two or three plays at a time.

If Bruceton has another go at them they are very likely to put mckenzie out.

You know Tiger52 I'm excited that your excited but, after making that statement your just plain giddy with yourself aint you. Go tigers and let's hope for a rematch. But 8a says they are gonna win 3 out of four and we aint included in that prediction but you are. So do what you can to make it a rematch and then we will see. :thumb: